**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Infinite loading screen

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,591 ★★★★
Hi.

I think I’m just alone in this. My friend is able to play the game with no issue while mine is having infinite loading screen during the startup of the game. Reinstalling the game was a success, but still stayed stuck in loading screen. Tried to play the game on my wife’s Samsung phone and no issue there. I don’t know if it’s an iPhone issue or something could be wrong with the game app.

Comments

• Options
    WillyWWillyW Posts: 36
    What model phone do you have?
  • Options
    WillyW said:

What model phone do you have?

iPhone 13 ProMax, but the issue went away this morning. Just find it weird that it’s persistent while my other tech stuffs is working fine with our WiFi.
  • Options
    DaHomie52DaHomie52 Posts: 1
    This just happened to me, any tips on how to resolve it? I have tried deleting the app and installing it again but that didn’t fix it.
  • Options
    DaHomie52 said:

This just happened to me, any tips on how to resolve it? I have tried deleting the app and installing it again but that didn’t fix it.

nothing worked for me. so i had to play either on my wife's samsung or on my ipad pro. Ipad pro being too big and cluncky to play, but after two days the infinite loading screen went away despite hard reset, reinstalling the app. i don't know what to do other than wait it out.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 678 ★★★★
    this is a wifi specific issue for me. sometimes it works works fine, other times it spins endlessly and i have to restart or disable wifi.

if i enter the game using the cell network then switch to wifi it works, until maybe the next restart.

problem started this month.