**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Funny Kuahala interaction

OrtounOrtoun Posts: 611 ★★★
I was messing around with Kushala in Incursions, and for whatever reason took her against someone with the third law node. Needless to say, it was a very short fight as the opponent very quickly got 99 power gains and sp3'd me to oblivion. I probably shouldn't have assumed that her alternative to MD power gain was safe, since MD specifically doesn't interact with third law. Although I imagine if I could have gotten a sp2 off it would have been a pretty quick win, what with 99 buffs for the soul barb to feast on.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,224 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

I was messing around with Kushala in Incursions, and for whatever reason took her against someone with the third law node. Needless to say, it was a very short fight as the opponent very quickly got 99 power gains and sp3'd me to oblivion. I probably shouldn't have assumed that her alternative to MD power gain was safe, since MD specifically doesn't interact with third law. Although I imagine if I could have gotten a sp2 off it would have been a pretty quick win, what with 99 buffs for the soul barb to feast on.

Yeah that interaction is funny
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,979 Guardian
    You actually can win that fight by using your sp3 first and spamming your own specials before the opponent does. It is something you really have to be aware of beforehand so you can maximize it to your benefit.
  • Options
    edited June 16
    Pikolu said:

You actually can win that fight by using your sp3 first and spamming your own specials before the opponent does. It is something you really have to be aware of beforehand so you can maximize it to your benefit.

It was against p2099 so it didn't actually get me to a sp3, but against pretty much anyone else, you are definitely correct

Well it did, but then instant power drain/lock from his sig, so same difference.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,224 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Pikolu said:

It was against p2099 so it didn't actually get me to a sp3, but against pretty much anyone else, you are definitely correct
    Oooof that fight yeah power drain and lock sucks
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,979 Guardian
    Ortoun said:

Pikolu said:

Well it did, but then instant power drain/lock from his sig, so same difference.
    That makes sense. Big oof to your run. At least you now know about that.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Ortoun said:

Pikolu said:

That makes sense. Big oof to your run. At least you now know about that.
    Ehh it was sector 5 for the zone rewards, wasn't really taking it seriously, was mainly to get some practice with Kushala
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,845 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

You don't have another sp3 at the ready after firing the first one. At least I didn't when it happened to me, since the opponent needs to trigger more buffs in order for her to gain power
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,088 ★★★★
    Do u know who can actually handle the same interaction?
    https://youtu.be/aZeA5rIFtM0?si=crBaldxFlZjF_VAP
    Psycho man better