Got my account back and thanks to eveyone

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
Hey guys just contacted support and got my account back. So I made this post to thank everyone who believed me and supported and helped me to get my account back. I am gonna tag everyone so you all can have a wholesome moment.
@Wicket329 , @captain_rogers , @Dirty_Dozz , @ Vegeta9001, @smdam38, @ahmynuts , @PT_99 , @Priyabrata , @DNA3000 , @Kabam Crashed, @Nemesis_17 . Thank you all. Should I pin all the one that need to apologize to you guys. And also the only downside is my necro run was cancelled or reversed or I don't know the word. Let's say invalidated. But my revives and health potions which amount about 1200 units hasn't been returned yet. Sent a ticket still waiting for reply.

Comments

• PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    I hope they put you back into the GM fight even if it's from phase 1 that's still a lot less work than doing the entire path again. Returning units or revives is unlikely.

Just don't do anything else till then, don't start any other quests or don't make any modifications to the champs that you used in that run, just leave your account alone till you get a confirmation from support.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
    Ohh I think I made a mistake I already finished one quest act 7. Do you think it will affect the calculation. I haven't done any changes to the champs tho.
    Can't mention you now but take this 👑💅
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Welcome, my early verdicts and conclusions never go wrong.
    🔨
    @PT_99 that hammer is pretty loud it seems.
    Got science gem and already had skill gem. Thinking korg(defensive purposes) and Mr negs(my personal choice)
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Nice man, hopefully you don’t have to re-run a necro path, but at least you have an account to play on again
    Yeah I did only gm again in last phase. Finished it and on my way to valiant.
    I sent a ticket and they put me back.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    Well this turned out even better than I thought. Congrats on the completion
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Good to hear that Kabam was able to make everything right again. Congrats on getting Valiant.
    Hey guys I just wanted to ask if any ally got any spot free. I didn't join any alliance since this account was created. Send line Id or alliance code. I will send request.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    Another ban by mistake? Come on Kabam