Looking for 1 player for laid back alliance (gold 4 AW, 100% raids, 556 AQ)

Looking for a player that enjoys the game and wants to join an awesome alliance that has great players, but not much pressure.

We are mostly paragon/valiant players ranging from 1.7 mil to almost 6 mil. Our average player is 3.4 mil with 20k prestige. We are gold 4 and do one assigned lane for each player in AW so it's not too much or to overwhelming. 100% raids (2-3 depending on how many want to join), and AQ 5,5,6. No BG minimums, but we have a number of high end BG players. If you are looking for a home as a semi-retired super serious player that wants something stress free, but still very competitive hit me up. Or if you are a growing player that wants to play the game at a high level, but without to much pressure come join us. We only have 1 spot, but 1 may open up soon.

My in game ID is The Curd Bros or I can be reached on line at The_Curd_Bros. Thanks!

Comments

• The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Member Posts: 97
    edited June 20
    Still looking if you want to play the game competitively, but still have a good time. Preferably Paragon/Valiant over 2 mil/18K.