**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Monday's 22-Hr Solo vs start of new Daily Super Event

According to my estimate, starting time for a 22 Hr Solo Event this Monday would be aprox. 5.5 hrs prior to the announced start of new Daily Super Event (which will start 2pm US-Eastern)

22-Hr Solo for that day would be scheduled to be the 4th in the typically acronym’d sequence (I think).
UC = L
Cav = E
TB = A
Par/Val = A

So, will we actually get that one final 22-Hr Event that day ? Or will there be a gap of 5.5 hrs inbetween Events ?

If so, would it continue for 22 Hrs, or be cutoff to end when new Super Event starts ?

And, I didn’t estimate 7-Hr Solo, but similar, will there be an overlap of (or a gap inbetween) them ?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,330 Guardian
    The final (maybe ??) 22-Hr Event just started, prior to the new SUPER EVENT starting tomorrow.

Thoughts on whether you think another 22-Hr one will begin at just 5.5 hrs prior to Super Event ? (so basically stacked up with 2 main Solo events for much of the day tomorrow)

And assuming the timing of 22-Hr event when they resume after 4 weeks will be as if they had continued all that time (since BELOW Uncollected will still be getting them as usual during that time).
    So there may be either a “gap” or an “overlap” at the end of Super Event and the return of normal 22-Hr events in 4 weeks too.