**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Recommendations for BG

Some suggestions for Battlegrounds that aren't too much of a reach:

Time saving:
1. Give players the option at the results screen to both say Okay and move on. Sitting for 45 extra second each fight is useless.
2. Give the option to Skip SP3 animations. Saves time and gives more champions viability in the mode.

Matchmaking
1. Expand the pool that matchmaking occurs with. Instead of matching with similar accounts, have a chance to match with slightly lower to slightly higher accounts.

I personally dislike Battlegrounds as a whole, so maybe these are bad suggestions. I do know something should be done. When you see almost everyone posting words like, "grind, slog, tedious, its not fun but at least rewards are decent, etc." something is wrong.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★
    1 - Idk what you mean by say ok, do you not want the 15 second waiting time?
    2- - sp3 animations cannot be skipped in any game mode where there's a time duration for a fight.
    3 - Already we have complaints about matchmaking expanding the matchmaking pool only makes stuff worse.
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 171 ★★

2- - sp3 animations cannot be skipped in any game mode where there's a time duration for a fight.
    3 - Already we have complaints about matchmaking expanding the matchmaking pool only makes stuff worse.

1. Correct. If I want to review the fights I'll go back after the match.

2. Because it can't in one place it's impossible anywhere? We can't improve code to make this possible? If so, that is fine.

3. It just gets old matching stacked accounts. I was trying to advocate for a chance to fight up or down a level in difficulty. I get it though, already have complaints so change nothing.

After the Deathless piece is out of Battlegrounds, I will go back to ignoring this mode entirely. I just don't enjoy it. If they're going to force me to play by placing rare items in it, I'd like to see changes though.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Stop messing with BGs 🙄
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 216 ★★
    JMORG1111 said:

Some suggestions for Battlegrounds that aren't too much of a reach:

Time saving:
    1. Give players the option at the results screen to both say Okay and move on. Sitting for 45 extra second each fight is useless.
    2. Give the option to Skip SP3 animations. Saves time and gives more champions viability in the mode.

Matchmaking
    1. Expand the pool that matchmaking occurs with. Instead of matching with similar accounts, have a chance to match with slightly lower to slightly higher accounts.

I personally dislike Battlegrounds as a whole, so maybe these are bad suggestions. I do know something should be done. When you see almost everyone posting words like, "grind, slog, tedious, its not fun but at least rewards are decent, etc." something is wrong.

My account is 1m8 rating and I usually match with over 6m acc in VT. What do you want to expand more bro :)?
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 171 ★★

@DarkNightRise -
    That's what I want to fix! Get rid of the "Free-for-All" matchmaking in some areas and do a say 500k-3.5M for you. A 4.5 could face a 3-6M rating. That would allow for some movement still, would prioritize shields, let people have some challenges while allowing for some winnable matches.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    JMORG1111 said:

2. Because it can't in one place it's impossible anywhere? We can't improve code to make this possible? If so, that is fine.
    Are you unable to skip Sp3 animation in quests?