**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should I buy the tb alpha basic bundle ?

I am confused weather I should spend 1200 units on this bundle or not .
I am currently on 8.2.2 , will try to complete it to make me only require 1 bundle.
This is my last r4 to progress to paragon and I don't know weather it is worth it to spend 1200 units for the catalyst and 7* crystal in the calender and it will give me an opportunity to get 7* CMM as i have yet to collect my double track rewards . Some fellow player adviced me in discord to rather wait for the July 4th deal while others pushed me to buy the deals which got me really confused 🤯. Can you give me your advice on what should I do .

Thankyou

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    No no no no no no no no no
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 60
    No.
    Just be patient 'til next Friday, when July 4th offers can give You double or triple the amounts of catalists for the same amounts of units.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Big Nooooo

It's a trap.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 757 ★★★
    "Deals" or offers coming in a week. Save your units
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    I'm also pretty sure that your push further calendar will not update. So if you do buy it (which you shouldn't), don't think that that calendar will change.
  • Options
    DIETYDIETY Posts: 71
    Thankyou all for the lovely suggestions