Magnetron crystals are subpar to say the least.

Aside from a few ppl getting a 7* CM these crystals have been BAD, All I've gotten is a bunch of 4* champs in the 25 crystals I've opened. What have you guys pulled?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    7* Cmm, Gorr, Falcon
  • ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Member Posts: 117
    ahmynuts said:

7* Cmm, Gorr, Falcon

😱😱😱
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Remember, opening these Magnatron crystals also builds toward your Solo Event to get you Sig Stones, Rankup Gems, and CMM champ from Event Milestones.

So they’re not just about who you happen to pull from the crystal itself.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

7* Cmm, Gorr, Falcon

😱😱😱
    Yeah I got extremely lucky in 30 crystals. Don't take this as a reason to buy more lmaoo
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    7* Falcon (1st time dupe) and 7* new Emma. Only on 19 too.
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

7* Cmm, Gorr, Falcon

😱😱😱
    Yeah I got extremely lucky in 30 crystals. Don't take this as a reason to buy more lmaoo
    Thanks, I won't lol

Remember, opening these Magnatron crystals also builds toward your Solo Event to get you Sig Stones, Rankup Gems, and CMM champ from Event Milestones.

So they’re not just about who you happen to pull from the crystal itself.

Yep, I just got the 20 sig stones milestone, but it would still be nice to pull a 6* 1 every 10 crystals or so, I bound to get a 6* eventually right? 😆
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143
    edited June 23
    I have opened 18 Magnetron crystals, because i like popping at least 5 at a time, and received 4 x 6*, and the rest were 4 and 5 stars. I was not as lucky as others, whom received 2-3 x 7* from all the 19 crystals, but congrats to them.
    We can't all be that lucky.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    I think I got a 6 star??? I'm at like 23....ya they are a joke. Just like every other Paragon crystal
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    What's more infuriating though is I opened 100 features last feature and got the mutant god I wanted a total of ZERO times. I've opened 12 so far this feature and ZERO featured champs ...how is that even possible
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    it's literally gambling, and it's not worth banking on, FOR CERTAIN, pulling any one champ or rarity. go in expecting a swift kick to the jimmies, and be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't happen.

pulled nothing of interest so far on this event. cool; closer to or at max sig on on a few 5*/ 6*.

Christmas event? pulled Shocker twice (who I actually like laying, AND wants the dupe). great, not expecting it but glad it happened.
    I really regret spending as many shards as I did trying for that onslaught or Bullseye, I still don't have one and everyone I fight in BGs has at least one of them. I'm sure they didn't spend as many shards as I did on the featured crystals either lol
  • MrPiff95MrPiff95 Member Posts: 8
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have good luck on the magnetron. I literally open 67 magnetron crystals and haven't got no 7* at all. I have got plenty of 6*s tho but I want a 7. My friend just created his account a month ago and he just beat the collector to make it to uncollected. He opened 8 magnetron crystals and pulled a 7* kindred and a 7* jugg.. I'm honestly jealous asf and ik I shouldn't be smh
  • MrPiff95MrPiff95 Member Posts: 8
    I'm not gone lie I have gotten about 20 new 6* Champs from the 67 magnetron crystals I opened but my piont is that I actually spend the money I work for on this crystals to get a 7* champ and my boy got 2 of them when he's at level 32 and just beat the collector yesterday to get the tittle uncollected. He brought 8 magnetron crystals and they gave him a 7* kindred and a 7* jugg. To me its unfair to the people like us who been playing the game for along time but they give the 7* to the new player who can't even rank them up and barely max out r1
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited August 23
    MrPiff95 said:

I'm not gone lie I have gotten about 20 new 6* Champs from the 67 magnetron crystals I opened but my piont is that I actually spend the money I work for on this crystals to get a 7* champ and my boy got 2 of them when he's at level 32 and just beat the collector yesterday to get the tittle uncollected. He brought 8 magnetron crystals and they gave him a 7* kindred and a 7* jugg. To me its unfair to the people like us who been playing the game for along time but they give the 7* to the new player who can't even rank them up and barely max out r1

Well done Timmy Jr, thats a great pull. I’m proud of you bud:

Also additionally, the magnetron crystal is rng. You spending more doesn’t mean you will get a 7*. During this legends event you (if your valiant, which i assume seeing how you’ve been playing since 2016) you got a free 7* from arena