**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This really got me.

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,528 ★★★★★
edited June 23 in General Discussion
As always the story team are on fire with dialogues for monthly quests and this dialogue got to be the funniest I ever seen of all my years playing the game. Lol

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I'm so glad we're doing something other than
    " The battlerealm is going to be taken over/destroyed"
    "I got trapped here so I'll run my crime syndicate here"
    Storylines, stories are the most entertaining part of the EQ for me
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★

I'm so glad we're doing something other than
    " The battlerealm is going to be taken over/destroyed"
    "I got trapped here so I'll run my crime syndicate here"
    Storylines, stories are the most entertaining part of the EQ for me

They're the only entertaining part of the EQ. I only do EQ now for the story and Units
  • Options
    Question to all who responsed. Who you think would win? Grandmaster or Arcade? 🤔
  • Options
    edited June 24

Question to all who responsed. Who you think would win? Grandmaster or Arcade? 🤔

Grandmaster, it's not even a question
    Arcade doesn't really have any abilities, he's actually a really weak villain and it's very apparent in the EQ story actually.

He acts all high and mighty behind protective measures. But by the end it's clear that he's not even the one IN CHARGE LMAO. Mojo is the one actually pulling the strings. As soon as his audience turns on him pitting him against us and Northstar he's scared out of his wits.
    So yeah he's more of a host than an actual competitor.
    But there is something else tho, after we defeat him it turns out it's just a decoy ( doom bot style) so idk if arcade was the one that did it or if mojo is the one that's using decoys of him to run these games
  • Options
    edited June 24

Arcade doesn't really have any abilities, he's actually a really weak villain and it's very apparent in the EQ story actually.

He acts all high and mighty behind protective measures. But by the end it's clear that he's not even the one IN CHARGE LMAO. Mojo is the one actually pulling the strings. As soon as his audience turns on him pitting him against us and Northstar he's scared out of his wits.
    But there is something else tho, after we defeat him it turns out it's just a decoy ( doom bot style) so idk if arcade was the one that did it or if mojo is the one that's using decoys of him to run these games
    This was all in this monthly EQ dialogue?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    yup.

And I agree about Arcade being ineffectual, like I said, he's actually the worst assassin going because he's never, y'know, killed anyone.
  • Options
    edited June 24

Yeah lol, the story starts with us in a dark maze of sorts and we go thru all of that with Northstar who has been implanted with something that prevents him from using his mutant abilities.
    We got thru various levels of this game with different opponents there's some really cool and funny interactions . In one of the rounds ( the one with spot) arcade gives Northstar some portion of his power back. On the last level we find that arcade actually made a decoy of Northstar and the chip that's in his nick is draining his power and giving it to the decoy. We are in an 'unbreakable' room of sorts, where we fight the fake northstar.
    After we destroy the decoy the explosion from it forms some cracks in the walls

We escape from it and try to sneak up on arcade but we realise they have cameras on us already and a whole stream of people across the battlerealm are watching us. Northstar cleverly challenges Arcade to a duel for a final death match , which he refuses but the crowd wants to see it so , some shadow figure forces arcade to do the fight.

Arcade says some typical stuff like
    "This was not the deal"
    And also gives a bit of foreshadowing where he says
    " What if I'm just a decoy" or something along those lines. It seems like he's just bluffing but after we defeat him he blows up revealing that it's actually a decoy.
    And then we hear an announcement about Mojo's new show hosted by arcade and that this was just the first episode of it , he's going to continue these games at different places and with different champs.

And that's where the story wraps up
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,589 ★★★★★
    edited June 24

yup.

And I agree about Arcade being ineffectual, like I said, he's actually the worst assassin going because he's never, y'know, killed anyone.

His first kill was his father on his birthday (or around his birthday) if I remember correctly. His most recent kill was this month against my Venom, Hulkbuster and Silk.
  • Options

Yeah lol, the story starts with us in a dark maze of sorts and we go thru all of that with Northstar who has been implanted with something that prevents him from using his mutant abilities.
    We got thru various levels of this game with different opponents there's some really cool and funny interactions . In one of the rounds ( the one with spot) arcade gives Northstar some portion of his power back. On the last level we find that arcade actually made a decoy of Northstar and the chip that's in his nick is draining his power and giving it to the decoy. We are in an 'unbreakable' room of sorts, where we fight the fake northstar.
    After we destroy the decoy the explosion from it forms some cracks in the walls

We escape from it and try to sneak up on arcade but we realise they have cameras on us already and a whole stream of people across the battlerealm are watching us. Northstar cleverly challenges Arcade to a duel for a final death match , which he refuses but the crowd wants to see it so , some shadow figure forces arcade to do the fight.

Arcade says some typical stuff like
    "This was not the deal"
    And also gives a bit of foreshadowing where he says
    " What if I'm just a decoy" or something along those lines. It seems like he's just bluffing but after we defeat him he blows up revealing that it's actually a decoy.
    And then we hear an announcement about Mojo's new show hosted by arcade and that this was just the first episode of it , he's going to continue these games at different places and with different champs.

And that's where the story wraps up
    I have not gotten to chapter 3 yet. 👀
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    Arcade is so terrible no way he got bare ppl in murderewold with all of avengers academy there and he still couldn't kill them thats so sad