**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs Feedback

DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
edited June 23 in General Discussion
For context I’m an early Valiant player and I don’t exactly enjoy BGs, which is fine because we all have differing opinions on specific content/game modes. As such I always wait till the last few days of the season to complete the Victory Track and generally just do 1-2 matches in GC so I can qualify for those rewards. Because of this I’m almost always near the cap on Elders Marks. I dont mind that they added Magnetron crystals to the objective rewards since winning 1 match is generally easy enough. However that now creates a sense of FOMO since completing that 1 match now starts the expiration timer on those Elder’s Marks and gives you a week to claim them from your stash. So if you claim them at the cap they’re just lost into the ether. I’d love to be able to have those at least go into the general overflow so that it can at least extend the amount of time I have to use up what I have, or at the very least have the cap increased. While I admit neither of these solutions really solve the problem and just puts it off further I’d love for Kabam to come up with some type of solution. Or give me the option to sell some for raids tickets or trade them in for another currency and I’d be okay with that

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,950 ★★★★★
    edited June 23
    Those options would be nice, since I’m at the cap also due to only playing until I hit 100k points. Wait is the cap 9k?
  • Options

Those options would be nice, since I’m at the cap also due to only playing until I hit 100k points. Wait is the cap 9k?

Yeah it’s currently 9k.

• Options
    DUHveed said:

Yeah it’s currently 9k.

They should definitely raise it or allow the extra to go to the stash
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 177
    Any games main idea is to create a FOMO for players because they want more people to play & play for longer time . That's why daily login calendar exist in many games to bring players back daily. Good rewards people chase they put in a 48hr timer so players come back .
    Your suggestion is total opposite to that 😂
  • Options
    Asher1_1 said:

Any games main idea is to create a FOMO for players because they want more people to play & play for longer time . That's why daily login calendar exist in many games to bring players back daily. Good rewards people chase they put in a 48hr timer so players come back .

I never suggested they change the 48 hour timer. In fact if you re-read my original post I said I didn’t mind that change. The 48 hour refresh on the Magnetron crystals in the objectives isn’t the pain point. It’s the cap on elders marks.
  • Options
    Asher1_1 said:

Gotta read buddy
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I was really happy to see the victory shields, etc compensation has a 30 day timer. I'm slowly moving up from gold & are sitting on basically 9k marks. Since BGs covers a 28 day cycle, why won tier rewards wouldn't allow us same timer as the comp?