Shadowking79Shadowking79 Member Posts: 96
edited June 25 in General Discussion

I'm uncollected player and most of the time when I play battlegrounds
The opponent is beyond my level please fix the matchmaking

Comments

• Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 392

I face the same issue but after winning 1 or 2 matches it solved but i defeated in atleast 10 matches. Use energy until you find your comparable opponents.
  • Shadowking79Shadowking79 Member Posts: 96
    Same for me as well

And another one........

Matchmaking isn't broken. There's a lot more people playing right now because of the deathless piece. Because there are less rosters your size to match with, you're being matched with these opponents. You're in silver 2 so you weren't really affected by the seeding bug.

Fair enough but the matchmaking it still could be better like making your opponent the same progression level that you're in
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,831 ★★★★★

And another one........

Matchmaking isn't broken. There's a lot more people playing right now because of the deathless piece. Because there are less rosters your size to match with, you're being matched with these opponents. You're in silver 2 so you weren't really affected by the seeding bug.

Fair enough but the matchmaking it still could be better like making your opponent the same progression level that you're in
    Until what point? Matchmaking typically does 2 things-
    1. Looks for similar rated rosters in your tier.
    2. Looks for anyone in your tier if it can't find the first.

You're in a competition. You can't have the easy path and expect the same rewards if others are have a harder path. This is typically how BGs has been for many seasons now. It will be worse because of the deathless piece. You all just need to accept it.
    edited June 25

Asher1_1 said:

U have 2options 😂
    1. Get destroyed by bigger account & complain
    2. Complete the story quest push further .grind
    Arena buy anything offers to make the next
    progressive title.

Even paragon are complaining they are matching valiant . I am valiant I am facing min 6- r3 7* with onslaught ,serpant max as 6*

Don't you get it though?...
    Kabam put those carrots in a stick in Diamond and Vibranium and now every UC and Cav think they are entitled to the reward.
    I don't really care diamond and vibranium rewards

And another one........

Until what point? Matchmaking typically does 2 things-
    1. Looks for similar rated rosters in your tier.
    2. Looks for anyone in your tier if it can't find the first.

You're in a competition. You can't have the easy path and expect the same rewards if others are have a harder path. This is typically how BGs has been for many seasons now. It will be worse because of the deathless piece. You all just need to accept it.
    Fair enough I've learned my lessons
    edited June 25
    Asher1_1 said:

U have 2options 😂
    1. Get destroyed by bigger account & complain
    2. Complete the story quest push further .grind
    Arena buy anything offers to make the next
    progressive title.

Even paragon are complaining they are matching valiant . I am valiant I am facing min 6- r3 7* with onslaught ,serpant max as 6*

I mean I'm stuck at act 6.1.1 the no retreat node kinda sucks had
    To take the first option😂 (also got any god tips about act 6.1.1)
    ahmynuts said:

And another one........

Why this so funny 🤣 😂
    BRUH💀
    edited June 25

BRUH💀

BRUH💀

Git gud.

You obviously didn't learn your lessons.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★

BRUH💀

Bruh 💀💀 what do you expect...

obsidiman said:

And another one........

But what happens if you were to lose 5 or 10 straight vs opponents in your same progression level? Would you be ok with that?
    yes
    edited June 26
    Update: it's getting worse yay🥳🤯
    Celebrate bad times come on 🕺🕺🕺

BRUH💀

BRUH💀

Git gud.

You obviously didn't learn your lessons.
    I have the rank up materials for at least two 6 star rank1 to rank 2
    But my gold it's not getting gud 😂😓😢
    edited June 26

I face the same issue but after winning 1 or 2 matches it solved but i defeated in atleast 10 matches. Use energy until you find your comparable opponents.
    Same for me as well
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 936 ★★★

obsidiman said:

And another one........

But what happens if you were to lose 5 or 10 straight vs opponents in your same progression level? Would you be ok with that?
    yes
    So if you got matched with people with the same progression title as you, no matter where they were at the progression stage, and you consistently lost, you would not make a single complaint and accept it as is since it's what you wanted?

Reread DNA's post right above this. You just became TB and you're matched with TBs that are moments away from becoming Paragon. I'm kind of thinking if you had a good sized losing streak, you'd complain about something not being fair.

It sucks losing. I get it. It does and I understand how you feel. But in a PvP setting there is one winner and one loser. You can't win every match.
    obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

And another one........

yes
    So if you got matched with people with the same progression title as you, no matter where they were at the progression stage, and you consistently lost, you would not make a single complaint and accept it as is since it's what you wanted?

Reread DNA's post right above this. You just became TB and you're matched with TBs that are moments away from becoming Paragon. I'm kind of thinking if you had a good sized losing streak, you'd complain about something not being fair.

It sucks losing. I get it. It does and I understand how you feel. But in a PvP setting there is one winner and one loser. You can't win every match.
    I mean if I lose 5 to 10 in battlegrounds when the opponent is the same progression level as me it would be a skill issue not bad matchmaking and I wouldn't complain about skill issue

obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

And another one........

yes

I mean if I lose 5 to 10 in battlegrounds when the opponent is the same progression level as me it would be a skill issue not bad matchmaking and I wouldn't complain about skill issue
    You'll get your wish next season.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 874 ★★★
    Those are the profiles IM matching against, makes me happy to get out of the 7 r3s loose streak lmao
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

And another one........

I've done it. What's the issue?