**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to use Sauron??????

CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 848 ★★★
Anyone know what the best rotation for Sauron?

Which not involve wearing a ring, that is wrong Sauron

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,038 ★★★★
    The gist of it is basically sp2 sp1 I believe, but I suggest you watch a vid on it. Sauron is one of those characters that I don't really bother to learn all that well
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,633 ★★★★★
    How to use sauron? Don't use him.

Ok but if you actually wanna use him, just do parry mllll and get to 10 prowesses. At 10 prowess with 2 bar of power dash forward and use sp2. Repeat this cuz it takes mutliple sp2 to kill even a equal health opponent.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,135 ★★★★
    That's the neat part, You Don't!
    You rank him up and place him on defence
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 208 ★★
    Don't. He's terrible. Even in the gwenpool fight where he's supposed to be good, he's bad
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 289 ★★
    If you wanna play super optimally, build to 10 extinction and activate it, then heavy into sp2 and then just light as much as possible and use sp1 before extinction is over. But generally I just intercept and light as much as possible and use sp2 when in extinction, he's not game breaking but he's sustainable and I use him a lot for his immunities and resistances
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 253
    he's fun. not great, but fun. remember his light burst can trigger through block. or fail to, and build your prowess that way.

I say this as someone who has a 7*r2 solely so I could say this: