**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Some Idea for BG

So I have this idea lingering around in my brain for a while, idk if this is really going to be helpful Or not.
So what if, kabam introduces a minimum tier for the top 2 progression. Maybe Plat V for Val and Gold V for Paragon. What's this minimum tier ? Well, so for example, you (a valiant) end this season at Plat V, next season, you'll still start at Plat V. You won't ever go below that tier after the season reset.

What's the benefit of this system (that I can think of) :
1. This'll reduce the amount of big account at the lower tier so new or low level player won't ever get disheartened instantly facing a Val or Paragon the first time they play BG.
2. This'll help alleviate the grind for Valiant (or paragon) player that play BG just for the deathless piece or one that have special reward attached to it.

The downside (that I can think of) :
1. This won't really fix the issue of Facing a Wall in Gold V.
Like I said in the start tho, this is only for the top 2 progression, so when Kabam introduces the new progression level, Val's (and paragon's) minimum will be lowered.

Comments

• Options
    KikohouKikohou Posts: 14
    Oh btw, I'm a valiant that push to gc every season, so this won't really affect me unless I start slacking in bg