**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How do I use Onslaught?????? (Deep dive ain't helping)

(Skip to 2nd para if you don't want to waste time)
I got a 5* onslaught from a cavalier crystal, and so levelled him to 25 for lvl up event. At the time I got him, I was waiting to get the 5* guardians of the galaxy crystal from the calendar to get 5* nebula to help with 6.1.2. Since I don't have an important skill in mcoc called "SELF-CONTROL", I ended up using my 200 stashed IsO i saved for nebula and some catalysts to rank him. Then I went absolutely insane with my glory and bg resource to get even more gold and iso because i couldn't get him beyond rank 3 lvl 40ish. i nearly went broke in many resources, just to get onslaught to rank 5. i luckily had a 2-3 rank up gem from the same calendar, and a 3-4 mutant rank gem. also a mutant awakening gem. today from calendar (push further) i got primordial dust to ascend him, but i don't have the gold. my top 5 strongest champs are : 3 of them nearly at 12k, 1 at 10k and another 11k. onslaught unascended is 10k. should i ascend?
i went nearly broke to get a maxed onslaught (5* lol). he is not so good, because i tried using him in the yellowjacket fight of 6.1.2 and couldn't bring him below 80% health. my neuroshocks weren't stacking up. how do i use him? he is awakened btw.
(sorry for taking your time and making you read this)

Comments

• Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,887 Guardian
    basically bait heavies and punish with your own to pause neuroshocks/degens. Sp1 to place more. and sp2 to convert them to degens. Keep baiting and punishing heavies to keep them paused.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 254
    @Supergamer_69 people overlook how tanky YJ can be: has the highest base physical and energy resist in the game, so not an ideal measure for your newly ranked toy.

https://auntm.ai/champions/yellowjacket/tier/6
  • Options
    Supergamer_69Supergamer_69 Posts: 21
    okay then, @Java_Junkie, but I am still unable to beat Capt. America (SW) of SQ threat lv 3 (30k hero rating) with onslaught, not even close. i tried the parry heavy playstyle @pseudosane recommended but the neuroshocks weren't stacking up quickly.

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 665 ★★★

okay then, @Java_Junkie, but I am still unable to beat Capt. America (SW) of SQ threat lv 3 (30k hero rating) with onslaught, not even close. i tried the parry heavy playstyle @pseudosane recommended but the neuroshocks weren't stacking up quickly.

You can’t heavy when they are stunned. If they are stunned the pause of the neuro shock depletes too quickly. You need to heavy while they are not stunned so either bait the opponents heavy and retaliate with a heavy back or stun them and wait for the stun debuff to fall off and release your heavy (you need to learn to time this or you would get clipped due to ai quick response time)

After you’ve done building neuroshocks, fill up to sp2. Remember to heavy the opponent if the pause is about to fall off.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 848 ★★★
    edited June 28
    Search pepipepo in youtube, his video will help you