What is this trash? Silver Sable

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
I got her from the titan and did a lot of playtesting. It is absurd that this champion has been released in this state.

First, I want to show you her listed stats in the champion spotlight page.

This is supposed to be a high damage champion with a 4/5 damage score? Here’s the actual numbers with ideal rotations and an insane amount of intercepts in the Starlord fight:

How did this champion pass the balance testing and make it into the game in this state? Abysmal short fight damage, terrible long fight damage, low health, low block proficiency, stressful playstyle and insane AI dependency.
I strongly suggest you release a hotbuff for her in the same vein you did for Immortal Hulk back in the day. Change the fervor to a personal damaging effect potency increase that also keeps the ability accuracy increase by the same 2% per stack. With 200% increased shock potency at max ramp she’s still not good enough, but this should do until the actual rebalance is due.

And on a personal note, good job creating a Photon counter that deals energy damage, the type of damage Photon has the most resistence to…

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Those stat pages are a joke. I can’t believe they still make them when they’re wildly stupid

I would very much so like for that page to be accurate. There’s no reason to release extremely sub par champions like Sable in 2024. My conspiracy theory is that she was meant to be one of the 5/5 defenders that they emergency tuned down following the backlash for only releasing defenders, which sucks because now her offensive tuning is in the dirt.

If that’s not true I’m seriously asking the tuning department what the hell were they thinking…
    Idk why they insist on handicapping the damage for most newer champs. The stat pages are especially funny because Bullseye has a 3/5 damage stat, Sable has 4/5, and Kate has 2.5/5 when she stomps both

She along with the others from this year better get a tune up. Prowler and maybe White Tiger are the only 2 with pretty good damage potential
    Bullseye has more damage than Sable, which is crazy. How do you give the champion who’s the number one skill defender in the game more damage than her?
  • BirbmanBirbman Member Posts: 118
    I got her from my last titan took her to r2 she is complete garbage but I do like playing her
    Birbman said:

I got her from my last titan took her to r2 she is complete garbage but I do like playing her

I also like playing her, but I want her not to be complete garbage. She hits for half the damage she should…

Birbman said:

Birbman said:

I also like playing her, but I want her not to be complete garbage. She hits for half the damage she should…
    She is the worst champ they have released in years I’d say
    Let’s actually go further, the last champion that’s as bad as her is Psycho-man in 2022. I would say every single champ since him is better than her.
    Psycho man was even further back he was 2021 lol
    Birbman said:

Birbman said:

Birbman said:

Let’s actually go further, the last champion that’s as bad as her is Psycho-man in 2022. I would say every single champ since him is better than her.
    Psycho man was even further back he was 2021 lol
    Champion spotlight says march 2022
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    I know the feeling best part is she will get tuned up

I know the feeling best part is she will get tuned up

I hope so, but I’m feeling optimistic aswell, I love champions with root or unique mechanics and I hate to see her damage being so abysmal for how much work it takes.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Also don’t forget, she also needs near perfect AI cooperation for her max loop

Yeah she’s cooked I’ve been playing her all day in all sorts of games modes, in a stressful matchup everything goes to ****, I was barely able to get 8 shocks up by the time I was ready to convert them with my sp2… wow, a whole minute’s worth of work for 1800 critical shock ticks.

How is Kate Bishop doing 2500 coldsnap ticks in one sp1 and she needs so much work for 1800 non-refreshable ticks…
    Kate bishop is a DLL champ that’s why
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★

Birbman said:

Birbman said:

Are you fr?
    That's ridiculous!
    He's got more dmg and SURELY more utility...
    Can Sable do this?
    https://youtu.be/IPo9zmNkAh4?si=V6fMzHB6tiN2OoAJ
    Or that?
    https://youtu.be/EntOix08RbQ?si=FzV1IAqbnyyV4shf

Sable would only DREAM of getting that Jax shoutout:
    https://youtu.be/pei4Qs6YK0U?si=eXek7mz1t_JiH4AF

Thanks @The_0wenpus for letting me know

Ok ok, the literal next champion from 2022 who’s also skill, Misty Knight, is the last champion as bad as her.
    Good...
    Next time that happens the Fear police will be involved! (The Fear police lol, in an episode of the F4 animated series, Psycho man planned to brain wash the F4 and make them his "Fear police". Great episode, I'll rate it Psycho out of 10, lmk if you wanna watch)

Anyway I've always hated Misty Knight so I agree
    Csutton said:

Sadly, I pulled her from a titan today. It’s unbelievable how bad she is. Hopefully she will get a significant tune up. I agree she is the worse champ released in a very long time. She feels like when you order your BWDO from wish.com

Feels like Black Cat from wish, they even went for the small dots into huge critical dots on the sp2 thing…
    except Sable’s aren’t huge by any measure…

Birbman said:

Birbman said:

Are you fr?
    That's ridiculous!
    Can Sable do this?
    Or that?

Ok ok, the literal next champion from 2022 who’s also skill, Misty Knight, is the last champion as bad as her.
    Good...
    Next time that happens the Fear police will be involved! (The Fear police lol, in an episode of the F4 animated series, Psycho man planned to brain wash the F4 and make them his "Fear police". Great episode, I'll rate it Psycho out of 10, lmk if you wanna watch)

Anyway I've always hated Misty Knight so I agree
    Coming as a 7 star soon, since we need more trash in the base pool 👍
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Also don’t forget, she also needs near perfect AI cooperation for her max loop

Yeah she’s cooked I’ve been playing her all day in all sorts of games modes, in a stressful matchup everything goes to ****, I was barely able to get 8 shocks up by the time I was ready to convert them with my sp2… wow, a whole minute’s worth of work for 1800 critical shock ticks.

How is Kate Bishop doing 2500 coldsnap ticks in one sp1 and she needs so much work for 1800 non-refreshable ticks…
    Kate bishop is a DLL champ that’s why
    Yeah his champs slap, even Serpent who’s a pure defender is a blast to play.

Birbman said:

Birbman said:

Are you fr?
    That's ridiculous!
    Can Sable do this?
    Or that?

Yeah psycho man cooks
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    DocWest said:

I got her from my Titan and she’s awful. I really hope they buff her. Such a demoralizing pull to be honest.

Yep. She a hell of a new champ, and especially doesn’t deserve to be in the titan pool. I’d rather pull blade twice…. Oh wait, I already did lol. My titan luck has been laughable. But it’s fun watching everyone pull bullseyes, onslaughts, serpents, destroyers, etc.
    For me, my last 3 are blade, silver disabled, and blade again
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    DocWest said:

I got her from my Titan and she’s awful. I really hope they buff her. Such a demoralizing pull to be honest.

She has a lot of potential, so I'm also hoping for a buff.
    Csutton said:

DocWest said:

Yep. She a hell of a new champ, and especially doesn’t deserve to be in the titan pool. I’d rather pull blade twice…. Oh wait, I already did lol. My titan luck has been laughable. But it’s fun watching everyone pull bullseyes, onslaughts, serpents, destroyers, etc.
    For me, my last 3 are blade, silver disabled, and blade again
    I got too many Onslaught dupes,, wish I had gotten a Punk dupe instead…