**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister Sentinel Sideshow Sale Overview [Updated]

123457»

Comments

• Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 153 ★★

Pikok said:

Guys. Raise a support ticket. They will help you. Thank you Kabam support!!! But still no response from Kabam is not cool

Have you or anyone done this?
    I did it. I missed tier 8 and support gave me tier 8 and weapon x
  • Options
    Richtheman created a video about it. And there is also comment that somebody else did it
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Hmm oh well i got to keep 9k of my units...I am actually kinda happy lol
  • Options
    CliffordAHACliffordAHA Posts: 1
    My sentinel unit deals have disappeared and I haven’t bought them yet. Is this gonna get fixed cause I want to buy my tier 3 offers
  • Options
    LikeaHorse90LikeaHorse90 Posts: 1
    I buy first 3 of them then I stop spending my units but now I want my first 7* but offer is not showing anymore. How I can make them show again?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian

My sentinel unit deals have disappeared and I haven’t bought them yet. Is this gonna get fixed cause I want to buy my tier 3 offers

If you were up to Tier 3 offer, then YES, you did buy some.
    You bought Tier 1 and 2.
    And when you did, the timer changed to 48 hrs after each one.

Which, after Tier-1, did you notice it change to 48 hrs ? If so, you'd expect that after Tier 2 it would be shorter than the original 7 days also.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Pikok said:

Guys. Raise a support ticket. They will help you. Thank you Kabam support!!! But still no response from Kabam is not cool

This actually works. Don't know why you're getting disagrees here lol
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Pikok said:

Yeah it works. Just fanboys and Kabam white knights give me those. I couldn’t care less about them. Just want to help people get what they want and don’t miss the offers.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Pikok said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikok said:

Yeah it works. Just fanboys and Kabam white knights give me those. I couldn’t care less about them. Just want to help people get what they want and don’t miss the offers.
    Probably people just being too lazy to try it.
    I usually don't condone bothering support for stuff like this but in this case because kabam didn't tell anyone. Ehhhh it's kinda okay
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 36
    I sent a support ticket and they solved it, I was able to buy the offers again.
  • Options
    JontourJontour Posts: 4
    I’m Valiant and did the 1st 4 offers. Now I can’t find the next tier. I saw them once but now they’re gone.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★
    Jontour said:

I’m Valiant and did the 1st 4 offers. Now I can’t find the next tier. I saw them once but now they’re gone.

Your 2 day timer must have expired
  • Options
    JontourJontour Posts: 4
    If that’s the case, that sucks! What is the point of a timer? I thought the timer would run out and then the deals would come back again. I thought that’s why they were calling it a flash sale. Lol it says they are available June 28th through July 5th.
  • Options
    AntonTNAntonTN Posts: 1

I sent a support ticket and they solved it, I was able to buy the offers again.

Really, can you send the link? I submit a ticket to Kabam earlier today too.
  • Options
    Obj13Obj13 Posts: 10
    How long after submitting ticket ? To get resolved. I’m so bummed out I’m missing out on weapon x
  • Options

• Options
    MrPerezMrPerez Posts: 6
    Hi, I'm just curious, i only saw the special once or twice when i played during the whole event. I bought it twice, the 750 one, but didn't get the points for it. Is that part of the bugs?
  • Options
    MARKESE07MARKESE07 Posts: 23
    Let's say you bought all but the 8th pack, and it expired. Will that 8th pack reappear for me now, and if so when approximately?
  • Options
    MrPerez said:

Hi, I'm just curious, i only saw the special once or twice when i played during the whole event. I bought it twice, the 750 one, but didn't get the points for it. Is that part of the bugs?

Bought “what” twice ?
    The Offers where it costs 750 Units to buy the initial offer ? (You can not have bought that twice if that was the only ones you bought).
    Should have given you the 1st Milestone in Solo Event if so.

Or do you mean you got the 750 and then also the 3000 (which was next) ?

Unless you mean you bought Units in the Unit Store, some pack that gives you 750 (well, maybe 850 ?) units ? That's not what counted as points in the Solo (purchase) Milestones Event.
  • Options
    MARKESE07 said:

Let's say you bought all but the 8th pack, and it expired. Will that 8th pack reappear for me now, and if so when approximately?

Yes, that is what may take some time before everyone affected like that has the extended timeframe for their “next” offer back up.

(maybe only if it had expired prior to this day's original 7 day timeframe. Not sure if you still had it for some hours AFTER the original 7-day time, whether those cases are also being extended or not)
  • Options
    @SummonerNR I was referring to the packages you buy with your units that expire after 48hrs of purchasing the first offer. They said they will be available again, but there's literally no time-frame. Are we just supposed sit and wait patiently lol
  • Options
    MARKESE07 said:

@SummonerNR I was referring to the packages you buy with your units that expire after 48hrs of purchasing the first offer. They said they will be available again, but there's literally no time-frame. Are we just supposed sit and wait patiently lol

Yes, basically a wait. Hopefully they can get them restarted by end of Kabam-time today (unless someone is gonna continue to work on weekend)

(quote)
    “This will take time to go through all players, so you may not see this action immediately.”
  • Options
    @SummonerNR yeah, my son's offer reappeared.....not mine of course lol
  • Options
    So congrats to those who have had their tickets answered. It's been a day and a half for me and 3 messages to support. Heck I've even written on their YouTube channel.....Not sure why a company so starving to make money doesn't want me to spend hundreds of dollars...I literally have 1 unit offer to get (#8) time's ticking, you can have my money if you get your ish together..
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 36
    I got the offers back and was able to get what I wanted.

• Options
    ObstacleObstacle Posts: 2
    MARKESE07 said:

So congrats to those who have had their tickets answered. It's been a day and a half for me and 3 messages to support. Heck I've even written on their YouTube channel.....Not sure why a company so starving to make money doesn't want me to spend hundreds of dollars...I literally have 1 unit offer to get (#8) time's ticking, you can have my money if you get your ish together..

exactly the same for me