Necro suggestion needed (no aegon)

IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89
Below are my options and wondering whom should I take if I ever try necro. And which path best suits.
I do have 3 of 7 star r1 to r2 gems. Resouces to push any of below 6 stars to r4 or r5 and ascend 2 champs.

6 stars:
Kate bishop: R5 ascended
Shuri: r4 (I can ascend and r5 if needed, hoping for 7 star, but no luck).
Doom r5 ascended
Absman r5 ascended
Chavez R2
JUGGS R3

7 stars: all unduped
Prof x R1
Mr wong r3

Reveievs:
20% : 25
40% : 25
Team revives: 10.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    If you a re good with Wong, he can solo just about every single fight in Necro.

Bring Wong, Chavez, Juggs, Kate and Shuri and you can easily clear one path with your stash. I'd recommend the Titania - Guardian lanes first.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,446 Guardian

If you a re good with Wong, he can solo just about every single fight in Necro.

Bring Wong, Chavez, Juggs, Kate and Shuri and you can easily clear one path with your stash. I'd recommend the Titania - Guardian lanes first.

Very sound logic, I second this 100%
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,243 ★★★★★
    Got good options, and a solid amount of revives. If you can play Kate at least decently well you should be just fine. The easy path is Titania to guardian, and it looks like you have everyone needed.

I’d take Kate, Chavez, shuri, Juggs, and Abs man.

Use Kate for: Titania, Omega sentinel, air walker, maybe cap Britain, maybe Wiccan (3/3 despair is a must have for this fight with Kate), Valkyrie, red guardian, cap Sam, capIW, maybe dragon man, and maybe nova. When I say maybe what I mean is that Kate can do those fights, but someone else on your team might do then better, so you’ll have to see who you’re more comfortable with.

Use shuri for: Captain Britain, Wiccan, (ideally at least 2/3 despair but you can make do with 1/3) Psycho-man, and dragon man.

Abs and Chavez mostly cover the same ground, and you can use either one of them for all of the fights about to be mentioned except for guardian. Abs man takes him in uru form, which is the reason he’s on the team in the first place. So aside from guardian you can use abs or Chavez for: Vision Aarkus, air walker, valk, (if Kate ends up being too difficult to use for her) and nova.

Juggs is pretty much just for the grandmaster’s last 2 phases but his unstoppables help a lot with the fight, if you mistime an sp1 dex and get hit you don’t instantly die since you have the unstoppables up, so you can easily recover.

I know Wong is awesome in necropolis but I don’t know much about him so I didn’t mention him, you may have to do your own research or listen to others to see who he’s good for on the easy path.

Best of luck man! You’ve got a pretty solid team.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Shuri, Doom, Wong, Jugs and Kate should do it for you…Wong can solo the whole thing himself, there is a youtube video down the Titania path with only Wong on the team.