**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragon & Cav get the same deals?

Comments

• Options
    kiplingkipling Posts: 24
    Guys, if you don’t like it don’t buy anything. No one is perfect and they will change it next time. This forum sounds like a couple of field hens cackling. Just play the game and enjoy and if not play your PS5. I like to read positive things and not hear a-lot of **** Debbie downers !
  • Options
    I need Xanax after this mess!
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 260 ★★★
    edited June 28
    Don't shoot the messenger, folks.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 663 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

You're looking at this backwards: Paragon aren't being pulled down to Cavalier, Cavalier is getting pulled up to Paragon.

If a cavalier player buys all the deals they can get a rank 3 seven star in act 6. Isn’t that just a bit much?
    This is partly false. You can be cav without touching act 6. I have 3 minis that I do almost nothing with, all Cav. None have touched story past 5.2.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    djr17 said:

Kabam Jax said:

You're looking at this backwards: Paragon aren't being pulled down to Cavalier, Cavalier is getting pulled up to Paragon.

If a cavalier player buys all the deals they can get a rank 3 seven star in act 6. Isn’t that just a bit much?
    This is partly false. You can be cav without touching act 6. I have 3 minis that I do almost nothing with, all Cav. None have touched story past 5.2.
    That just makes it even worse lmao story content was not designed with the intention of your champ having higher pi than the defender.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,529 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I thought Valiant was locked behind Necropolis finish?
    Only my opinion, but kind of think it should be.

... No, I am Valiant, haven't bought any deals yet and I got 3 7R3s and 1.5 T5a...
    Necropolis explo was the only way when it came out
  • Options
    We had to grind to get to where we needed to be!
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,529 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Well with this obviously flawed logic, let's take the game teams idea and turn it up a notch....Valiant offers for everyone.

Their logic is not that flawed from the marketing point...
    They are banking on lower progression people and getting to Valiant is not that hard right now.
    There is a reason why the 2nd way of progression was implemented.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,502 ★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Those days

are over

My main account took 2 months for Valiant. My secondary took 10 minutes.

It's literally the definition of 'unearned." Well, except the cash.

Kabam, if you can earmark that donation to Jax/Crashed, I'd appreciate it.
  • Options
    Nopiii111Nopiii111 Posts: 29
    As a paragon and pay-to-win, I came back from retirement some time ago, hoping that these deals will help me progress to valiant, but unfortunately I am thinking that these paragon offers will make us regret even investing our money in this game in the first place.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★

smdam38 said:

... No, I am Valiant, haven't bought any deals yet and I got 3 7R3s and 1.5 T5a...
    Necropolis explo was the only way when it came out
    I got it via Necro completion and act 8 exploration. Finished Necro a month later for the third r3.

Happy to see they aren't giving away Valiant yet.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,305 ★★★★★
    For early Paragons who are complaining, those items are still pertinent to your roster.

To late Paragons who are complaining, why aren’t you Valiant yet?

🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Igor89Igor89 Posts: 13
    Kabam puts cavalier, throne breaker & Paragons which total insane. Well the thing is many people put so much effort and tired hard to reach paragon. If you want to get best rewards to cav & throne breaker its fine, but not treat paragon players as **** ones. they literally genuinely put so much effort to reach nowadays new account reaching paragon just like with all deals. During old you guys wouldn't give good deals all lame stuff. Everyone deserver good rewards don't treat players worse who is really spending money with stupid deals. Kabam is getting so lame nowadays.
  • Options
    Igor89 said:

Kabam puts cavalier, throne breaker & Paragons which total insane. Well the thing is many people put so much effort and tired hard to reach paragon. If you want to get best rewards to cav & throne breaker its fine, but not treat paragon players as **** ones. they literally genuinely put so much effort to reach nowadays new account reaching paragon just like with all deals. During old you guys wouldn't give good deals all lame stuff. Everyone deserver good rewards don't treat players worse who is really spending money with stupid deals. Kabam is getting so lame nowadays.

Tbh, with the rewards nowadays, earlier titles are easy (yes.. easy!) to attain. This always happens when the game pushes out a new title.

The cycle is as follows:
    - new pinnacle title introduced together with deals or content (they did deals before and it backfired spectacularly)

- over the next few months, resources for the prior pinnacle title becomes very much more available, making it much easier to attain (like how we see t5b given out like candy now. Remember how rare these were?)

- as more resources flow into the system, more people acquire new pinnacle title. Once that hits a threshold, a new pinnacle pinnacle title is announced

- cycle back to first point

Tbh, as much as Paragons are complaining that they are getting the same deals as TBs, given that Valiant has been out for quite some time, the question is “why aren’t you valiant yet?”

It’s not that hard to do the “nerfed to the ground” story contents. Even the hardest of hard content (Act 6) was nerfed to the ground to make it easier for people to progress.

It is usually a lack of effort to do story content to acquire the resources required to progress your title (late Paragons I’m talking about you).

Ironically, that same group is complaining about the dev team not putting in effort to segregate enough the different tiers of progression. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

xNig said:

For early Paragons who are complaining, those items are still pertinent to your roster.

To late Paragons who are complaining, why aren’t you Valiant yet?

🤷🏻‍♂️

I've only been playing the game since November, so the way people talked about the summer sale event had me expecting something, I don't know... different?

As a newer player, I didn't have a 36,000 unit-spend solo event on my bingo card, so that leaves an impression.

I'm not going to complain, but the hype was definitely overstated.

(I did spend a few bucks... But I very much expected to be compelled to spend more.)

Banquet spoiled me I guess.
    Compared to other deals, these deals are already better.

It’s always after a good deal that people expect an even better one. When that expectation is not met, they get disappointed and find a scapegoat to blame for them feeling crappy in a bid to direct their anger at someone to make them feel better or justified about feeling crappy.

What they don’t see is that they are disappointed by their own expectations, and no one else’s.

It’s simple really. The deals are offered. If you find them value for money, spend and buy them. If you don’t, then don’t.

Data from Kabam’s sales for this week will show whether the deals are reasonable.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Trying to make the argument that Summoners below you shouldn't get as much of an opportunity to progress because they're a lower progression level, is a losing battle. A strong Summoner celebrates another Summoner's opportunity to grow. Don't be the type of person to climb the ladder and pull it up behind you.

As a Paragorn in a team mixing Cavaliers, Thronebreakers and Paragorns, I appreciate when my alliance mates get a 7* and other good rewards from the Banquet or other events.
    An alliance mate that enjoy rewards and bundles is a player more motivated. So he will more active.

To be honest, I have never been in the solo contest move. Despite around 10 years in the game.

A Thronebreaker can be a profile close to a Paragorn. A big gap in the bundles is not so logical.
    Reciprocally for Cavalier and recent Thronebreaker.
    So I understand that defining bundles is complex. And there are still the events rewards distinguishing the titles.

As this thread is a complaint one, my Disagree count will rise. :smile:
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 309 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

BeastDad said:

Kabam Jax said:

. A strong Summoner celebrates another Summoner's opportunity to grow. Don't be the type of person to climb the ladder and pull it up behind you.

This is a pay to win, P2P competitive video game, not UNICEF. Your customers are making a valid argument regarding the bang for their buck.
    That's an entirely different point than the one I'm addressing.

But yes, we have made note of Paragons' frustrations. The team is aware; it's certainly something we'll take into consideration in future.
    Just give every paragon Aegon.They will eventually push for valiant.I explored 100% act 8 and tried every possible crystal for Aegon but no luck.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 90
    Josh2507 said:

Kabam Jax said:

But hang a minute, why do cavs have access to 7* resources, titan crystals & t6cc? It’s completely unnecessary for that progression level
    Because they want to help Cavs who have been stuck be able to roll through content and get them to PG or at least in position to clear more annoying content.