Titan Nexus....Help?!

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
Didn't expect this kind of dilemma - who does the forum think I should bank on?

Titan Nexus....Help?! 46 votes

Silver Sable (a buff IS coming, photon watch out)
4%
Danish0528hyp3r05 2 votes
Prowler (he's cool, Dominoes beware)
78%
RaganatorNescioSungjNojokejaymMaxtheSilentMoosetiptronicGrootman1294OurobørosWhoDaPooRocketWaffleReignkingTWRawrasurusBeastDadBen_15455Dkcody42Xenagosodishika123DrDavid69Yodabolt21Finalfuryk 36 votes
Symbiote Supreme (steady eddie even unawakened? Serpent in the bin)
17%
DrZolaKisHinsxlbstverliebtcaptain_rogerskrystolixOrtounEdisonLawSuper_Cretu90 8 votes

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    Def not Sym, I’m sure sable will be buffed but I’m not going to raise your expectations here lol, and Prowler is easily the best here. He wants the awakening and sigs but he’s still the best without
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    cmon
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 776 ★★★
    I have no experience with prowler, but sym supreme is a solid champ
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,152 ★★★★★
    I heard prowler needs dupe, and have no experience with him. All I know is he have a tight rotation and is great against domihoes and bishes. If he is good unduped, definitely go with him.

Sym supreme is massively underrated and slept upon, He can take the toughest defender in game (acc to most players) rn, the serpent, with high health, and still he's mid? CMON. He can also nuke most Cosmic defenders except terrax, maybe.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys - went with Prowler just for newest decent option and I have a Sym Supreme who I can rank up if needed. Plus I reckon given how this titan is I'll see ole'SS again real soon!
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    Sable has an extremely good chance of getting tuned up, but who knows when and what it will look like. I'd go safe.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited June 28
    I pulled Sable from a Titan and then had between her, Spiderpunk, or Ironheart from my Nexus 😑

I feel a buff is incoming, so I just went with awakening her

I’d def go Prowler out of those, though.