I need Help

LegenLegen Member Posts: 11
So I downloaded Mcoc from the ITunes Store and( I’m on windows, on Mac it’s different) I pressed on get info which gives you the ipa File for champions, it says champions.ipa and then I renamed it to champions.zip and extracted the files within the ipa using winrar.

I pressed on payload which gave you the marvebattle file and then pressed on data which gives you the ui_ gacha and ui_portraits file,etc within the files.

Now, here’s my concern and which I need help with. With previous ipa files, such as 15.0 and 16.0 the ui gacha or ui_odr had all the file images in png or jpg format. However with 16.1 all it is there is just the portraits files.

However, now there is no gacha prize featured images for me to find for modok, sentry, void or taskmaster. The only gacha featured png images are in the ui_gacha File which contains Spider-Man, Iron man or wolverine. Nothing else.

Can anyone help me with this? I can see all the crystals in png files but no featured gacha_ prize png images for any of the characters. Am I doing something wrong? Or is it just the update?

Thanks in advance;)

~Otriux