Tier 8 offer

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
Hi guys,

I am debating going all in cause I have 41k units and 35 mio BC. Can someone confirm that Onslaught is in the 2023 selector?

Thanks!

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Yes he is as he was december 2023 the final champ of the year
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
    Amazing that’s for confirming ☺️
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Yes

SammyDe said:

Yes

Will join the club soon
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    I’m guessing 7 star onslaught it the one to get even if we have him r5 ascended already?

I managed to also dupe him. Crazy I am really happy ☺️
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,406 ★★★★★

Congrats! I had almost the same pulls as you, Onslaught and dupe, Serpent and SPunk. My others were LDS, Maw, and Bishop. Getting WX for blowing all my units was worth it 😆

Congrats! I had almost the same pulls as you, Onslaught and dupe, Serpent and SPunk. My others were LDS, Maw, and Bishop. Getting WX for blowing all my units was worth it 😆
    Haha congrats buddy!!
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Squammo said:

I’m guessing 7 star onslaught it the one to get even if we have him r5 ascended already?

I’d go for someone else then he’s a good champ but his defense use is going down monthly due to more becoming use to his sp1
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    Onslaught has some good immunity; pretty solid in both offense and defense too. one of the better mutant champions. I pick him too from the 2023 7* champion selector.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,308 ★★★★★

Squammo said:

I’d go for someone else then he’s a good champ but his defense use is going down monthly due to more becoming use to his sp1
    He is still the best mutant defender in the game and still one of the top 5 defenders.
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 167
    edited June 30
    Deciding between Onslaught and Vox.Heard a lot of good things about Vox. From non BG perspective as I don’t play much BG.