Is this 10k 7* offer worth having 0 units after getting?

TheStonedApeTheStonedApe Member Posts: 7
Hello good people, im a f2p cav player that is currently sitting on 2989 units, i need your help in deciding whether this offer is worth it or not. thank you in advance

Is this 10k 7* offer worth having 0 units after getting? 31 votes

Get the offer
25%
BrokenJustcause102Luke9523FrydayThe_0wenpusNortherehBringPopcornTheStonedApe 8 votes
Wait for banquet event in december and save your units
74%
WabobaDenzel116Sagacious0wlSarvanga1_DocWestRenaxqqGiantwalrus56Ben_15455Khellendros138ElwindJack2634The_Boss253willrun4adonutMrFullStopManbatnSHASHANK_446Super_Cretu90GissyArchit_1812Innsaute 23 votes

Comments

• Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 326
    Get to paragon that's where you should use the units
  • TangoBella17TangoBella17 Member Posts: 31
    My question is how the heck did you get that much!
  • TheStonedApeTheStonedApe Member Posts: 7
    edited June 30
    Get the offer
    i was a casual below average player(stuck at act 4) before and i really got into the game like 4 months ago, so i got these units by 100%ing old acts and doing like atleast 2 milestones of arena everyday..i also got lucky twice with the "uncollected arena crystal" that got me 225 units..anyway thanks guys I decided that its not worth it, 1 random (might be good or bad 7 star wont carry me anywhere, but with these units i hope to progress smoothly into TB and maybe paragon one day)
    Get the offer

My question is how the heck did you get that much!

oh so thats how i reply😂 sorry my first time using forums, i replied to u in another comment bro
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    your roster looks really solid! You should invest it in pushing to paragon, and maybe, valiant as well. Just ignore this, the RNG isnt worth the units.
  • TangoBella17TangoBella17 Member Posts: 31

i was a casual below average player(stuck at act 4) before and i really got into the game like 4 months ago, so i got these units by 100%ing old acts and doing like atleast 2 milestones of arena everyday..i also got lucky twice with the "uncollected arena crystal" that got me 225 units..anyway thanks guys I decided that its not worth it, 1 random (might be good or bad 7 star wont carry me anywhere, but with these units i hope to progress smoothly into TB and maybe paragon one day)

That’s probably what I should do now.
    Get the offer

Option: use units to progress to paragon

update: I got to paragon
    Get the offer
    Ben_15455 said:

Get to paragon that's where you should use the units

I did what u said and got to paragon
    Get the offer
    Jack2634 said:

your roster looks really solid! You should invest it in pushing to paragon, and maybe, valiant as well. Just ignore this, the RNG isnt worth the units.

I did get to paragon! thanks for helping then