Who should I rank up and focus on? Who are my best champs. Thanks!!!

LoganelkLoganelk Member Posts: 13

Comments

• Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    mr sinister, scorpion, bwcv ... will help your progression a lot
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Focusing on your 6*s:
    1. Science rank ups can be scorpion and human torch. Together they handle 99% of defenders where you would use a science attacker. Third alternate will be quicksilver but takes longer to get used to his gameplay and he is a very solid defender.
    2. Tech you can continue with ghost if you know how to play her and consider shocker. His rotation when done correctly can do very high damage. Guardian is decent but you would ideally want to awaken and put some signature stones in him.
    3. In mystics, focus on black widow clairvoyant. She does pretty much everything outside of battlegrounds and i even swear by her im battlegrounds but i am a minority for that.
    4. For mutant, apoc ans sinister will work. Both are dual attack and defense threats.
    5. In skill black cat and spider stealth are good with very versatile kits. Might want to check some guides on everything they counter.
    6. In cosmic, you seem to only have captain marvel. I am learning her so cant comment but there are several posts about her in thr forum because she has just been released as a 7*

Your skill roster is quite good with caiw and cassie lang as well. Good luck