Just wondering.

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Member Posts: 338 ★★
edited July 2 in General Discussion
Is this possible?? Or Is he modder?
His mordo is r1. Mine is r5 sig100 serpent.

Comments

• MordMord Member Posts: 135 ★★
    Mordo is cracked with the current nodes. Never had a fight that clean vs serpent myself, but he can be very, very fast.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Yes absolutely. Duped mordo has unique ability where he nullifies a true type buff when blocking, so he can dex serpents specials. He also reduces regen rate by 80% when opponent is inflicted with soul barb. A underrated serpent counter.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Member Posts: 338 ★★
    Cool, good to know

Yes absolutely. Duped mordo has unique ability where he nullifies a true type buff when blocking, so he can dex serpents specials. He also reduces regen rate by 80% when opponent is inflicted with soul barb. A underrated serpent counter.

He *should* be able to dex the special by nullifying Serpent true focus on block, but he is not doing that. I created a thread today about it, no info so far.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Mord said:

He *should* be able to dex the special by nullifying Serpent true focus on block, but he is not doing that. I created a thread today about it, no info so far.
    I expected that would happen 100%. True focus wasn't coded as true buff when mordo was buffed. The first champ to have it was serpent. Wait for a few months until kabam finally fix this.

Mord said:

I expected that would happen 100%. True focus wasn't coded as true buff when mordo was buffed. The first champ to have it was serpent. Wait for a few months until kabam finally fix this.
    Yeah that was my guess too. Hopefully the team can comment and fix soon-ish even though Mordo is not a super popular champion. I use him all the time for Red Skulls, serpents etc.