I’m having my first Paragon dilemma.

The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
For context, I’m a semi-decent paragon player with 2 r5 6*’s, 2 r2 7*’s, and 9 r4 6*’s. Here is my current roster:

What I’m stuck between is attempting to explore act 8 or doing 1 path in necropolis.
Each boss in act 8 took me ~300 units, and I’m saving 3000 units for a first path in Necropolis.
I have 2 mastery loadouts, one without suicides, and another with them.
Here is my current progress on act 8:

The rewards for both are pretty much even, if I do act 8 I’ll get an extra 7* and a couple of 6*’s, if I do Necro I’ll get that absolutely beautiful title, Maestro, and a 7* Deathless Guillotine.

I’m probably gonna end up having to do both (unless I get 2 1/2 more t4a), so it really comes down to what I should do first.

Any suggestion, tips, or ideas would be amazing. Thanks.

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 857 ★★★
    I just explored act 8 before necro, way more worth it. The rank up mats/roster boosts is needed, and very nice and relatively easy
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105

I just explored act 8 before necro, way more worth it. The rank up mats/roster boosts is needed, and very nice and relatively easy

Sounds good. About how many units did it take you if you know?
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited July 2
    Imo do necro first, it’s a single quest. While it’s long, it’s significantly shorter then exploring all of act 8 and more straight forward. Once you’ve done first path necro you would get new plus a r3 to help you do act 8 exploration.

Basically a simpler way to think about it

Necro rewards can help you explore act 8 while act 8 rewards are unlikely to help you with necro unless you get like a kate bishop in ur act 8 rewards.

You also already have the two champs for necro titania path, aegon + doom
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
    Lokx said:

Imo do necro first, it’s a single quest. While it’s long, it’s significantly shorter then exploring all of act 8 and more straight forward. Once you’ve done first path necro you would get new plus a r3 to help you do act 8 exploration.

Necro rewards can help you explore act 8 while act 8 rewards are unlikely to help you with necro unless you get like a kate bishop in ur act 8 rewards.

This also makes sense, but now I feel like I should explore act 8 so I can take the Kate bishop up that I have at sig 80 r1 to r4 lol
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

Lokx said:

This also makes sense, but now I feel like I should explore act 8 so I can take the Kate bishop up that I have at sig 80 r1 to r4 lol
    Think you can do that by doing act 8.1 depending how far you are from it + trader outpost resources.
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 151

Sounds good. About how many units did it take you if you know?
    I think I spent most of the units from the path rewards of act 8 to buy refills nd revives