**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My Titan Nexus pull. Captain Rogers lπŸ‘€k

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So now big question...

Does Serpent NEED to be awakened? Is he still a tough defender without his awakened ability?

I'm asking bc I want to r2/r3 him for BGs and hopefully take some attention away from my CMM πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

I don't want to open any of my hoarded Titan shards yet, if he doesn't NEED awakening and is a nasty defender without it. But if he does, then I'll take a shot at it.

And don't lie just so I'll my shards lol
Β«1

Comments

• Options

He is great defender without dupe, But To become the worst nightmare of the opponent, you should awaken him and pump stones.

Aye aye Captain 🫑
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lucky
  • Options
    ArmageddΓΈnArmageddΓΈn Posts: 709 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Omfg White Tiger saved these pulls πŸ˜‚ I'm bowing down to the Tiger Gods in every ancient culture right now lol

Could have done without the others (I just don't care about them) but pulling a banger from the nexus and a banger from the basic is pretty good. Now I can use my r2-3 Mystic gem 😁

You got everything i fear pulling from that Titan in a single pop πŸ˜‚ White tiger and sersi saved that opening
  • Options
    Stone3xStone3x Posts: 42 β˜…
    edited July 3

Omfg White Tiger saved these pulls πŸ˜‚ I'm bowing down to the Tiger Gods in every ancient culture right now lol

Could have done without the others (I just don't care about them) but pulling a banger from the nexus and a banger from the basic is pretty good. Now I can use my r2-3 Mystic gem 😁

Thats abit rough outa 5 titans honestly, but now you can muck around with luke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options

You got everything i fear pulling from that Titan in a single pop πŸ˜‚ White tiger and sersi saved that opening
    Lmfaooooo I was gonna dunk my face in the toilet if White Tiger hadn't shown up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Got her on a lucky roll. Then it was downhill after that πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    edited July 3
    Stone3x said:

Thats abit rough outa 5 titans honestly, but now you can muck around with luke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Luke is staying right where he's at lol
    I don't use him as a 6*, damn sure ain't about to use him as a 7*
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Condolences
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm not responsible for this 🀣

Anyways, luke and sersi are cool but still I wouldn't be happy if I pull them from a titan.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 243 β˜…
    @Terminatrix what is this I am having my exams right now so I wasn't able to open mine and you have scared me now to open my Titans and are you going to open 7 Star crystal or not?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!!!

Got my White Tiger as 6*
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,074 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Serpent all the way
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 892 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    100% serpent. Pretty sure mine gets banned 97% of the time though. I personally have a harder time with bullseye.....I have both at high rank and if I had to start over I wouldn't hesitate in taking serpent
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 β˜…β˜…
    Yeah serpent.
    He’s awesome, I used him a lot for this eq.
  • Options

@Terminatrix what is this I am having my exams right now so I wasn't able to open mine and you have scared me now to open my Titans and are you going to open 7 Star crystal or not?

Lol! I hope you have better luck πŸ˜‚ Serpent and WT were my two saviors
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 376 β˜…β˜…β˜…

So now big question...

Does Serpent NEED to be awakened? Is he still a tough defender without his awakened ability?

I'm asking bc I want to r2/r3 him for BGs and hopefully take some attention away from my CMM πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

I don't want to open any of my hoarded Titan shards yet, if he doesn't NEED awakening and is a nasty defender without it. But if he does, then I'll take a shot at it.

And don't lie just so I'll my shards lol

Crazy. Mine was Bullseye, then Serpent, then Silver Sable. Went with the Serpent Awakening since I already had Bullseye. Normally, I'd pick the new champ to add to my roster...but couldn't...yeah, just no.
  • Options

I'm not responsible for this 🀣

Anyways, luke and sersi are cool but still I wouldn't be happy if I pull them from a titan.
    This is your fault πŸ˜‚
  • Options

Not opening my 7*'s yet πŸ˜‚
  • Options

I will probably open my crystals today after coming back home after giving exam and maybe I'll upload on my channel too but it will be only possible after 14th July as I have my exams till 14 but sadly people will not watch the opening because event would get over by then πŸ˜”
    And why are you hoarding your crystals now ?
  • Options

I will probably open my crystals today after coming back home after giving exam and maybe I'll upload on my channel too but it will be only possible after 14th July as I have my exams till 14 but sadly people will not watch the opening because event would get over by then πŸ˜”
    People may still watch if you attract the attention to it. Vids still get watched over time. What's your channel? I'll subscribe.

Lol! I'm still waiting to see if CMM is going to the basics after this. If she is, then my mind wants to believe that I'll have a good shot at duping and adding more sigs to her.

Also, I kinda want to push to have 1 million shards saved before/by cyber weekend just to see if I can do it 😁

I might pop a few when Ironheart hits the basic. I really want her as a 7*.
  • Options

People may still watch if you attract the attention to it. Vids still get watched over time. What's your channel? I'll subscribe.

Lol! I'm still waiting to see if CMM is going to the basics after this. If she is, then my mind wants to believe that I'll have a good shot at duping and adding more sigs to her.

Also, I kinda want to push to have 1 million shards saved before/by cyber weekend just to see if I can do it 😁

My channel name is Shashank Gupta Mcoc
  • Options

Aight cool. Mine is Agent Stuntz
  • Options

Dude!! Those are some really good, solid fights!!! I hate reverse control, so I passed on these πŸ˜‚
  • Options

Dude!! Those are some really good, solid fights!!! I hate reverse control, so I passed on these πŸ˜‚
    Crazy how it took me so many tries for the actual objectives to complete the fight with a solo and in other side non objectives fights I did in 2-3 tries
    But yes I didn't spent any revive on doing any objectives I soloed all objectives fights
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Underestimating mr Cage
  • Options

Underestimating mr Cage
    Nah I just really don't care about him. Sorry not sorry
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The YouTuber Simula67 had a rough opening like this. I think he pulled Silver Sable three out of five crystals.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I stole your luck πŸ˜‰ @Terminatrix
  • Options

The YouTuber Simula67 had a rough opening like this. I think he pulled Silver Sable three out of five crystals.
    Oooooof πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚