Acquiring Missing Deathless Pieces

mcocBobbanmcocBobban Member Posts: 7
edited July 4 in General Discussion
As someone whose roster was still pretty weak at the start of the Deathless hunt, I wasn’t able to get the pieces for Deathless Guillotine or Deathless King Groot. I am now Valiant with a strong roster, and will be able to get all pieces for the remaining Deathless champs, but I’m concerned with how I will be acquiring Deathless Guilly and Deathless KG. Currently in game, there is a way to buy missing pieces from a selector for 5k units each. Do we know if this will be the only way to acquire missing pieces? I’m currently saving units as a f2p player for the 25k units worth of pieces I need to buy, but I’d be really upset if I got there and then Kabam announced a way to get them from content or at a much discounted price. Any information would be very much appreciated, just trying to do what makes sense for my account given that my goal is to collect all Deathless champs.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,100 ★★★★★
    That is the only way that they will be accessible per Kabam. You're safe to buy them without worrying.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,026 ★★★★★
    Honestly save those 25k units for cyber deals or Banquet,
    And wait to see if 7* deathless Thanos will be actually good then use 5k units per missing piece

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Neither Deathless Guillotine or King Groot are worth 25000 Units. MAYBE 5k each if you're only missing 1 piece but definitely not worth 25k.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,766 ★★★★★
    Right now just units but maybe pieces will be in limited time events after thanos for those not wanting to spend units but that might be very unlikely