**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

She kinda bad, but not sig 60 kinda bad

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,097 ★★★★

She's cool don't get me wrong. But can I pls get other 7*s too? I'm still missing hulk, tits, chavez, bishop, etc.

Cosmic is the least of my concern rn: got venom waiting for the saga r2 gem, just r5a serpent and got the 7* too. I've also got vox at r3, who does the same things pretty much.

Also, her sig does absolutely nothing 💀. Well, atleast it's not a sig40 thing I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Comments

• Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 546 ★★★
    her sig is lowkey super nice for longer fights the godslayer is a really good damage increase, but yeah i wouldn't want her sig60 either. it just happens I have a bunch of sig60 and sig80s too lol just gotta open more
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 438 ★★★

She's cool don't get me wrong. But can I pls get other 7*s too? I'm still missing hulk, tits, chavez, bishop, etc.

Cosmic is the least of my concern rn: got venom waiting for the saga r2 gem, just r5a serpent and got the 7* too. I've also got vox at r3, who does the same things pretty much.

Also, her sig does absolutely nothing 💀. Well, atleast it's not a sig40 thing I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Im missing a lot of 7*s as well but I'm never gonna say no to gamora sigs. Its very nice to have and she's also my top champ
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,393 ★★★★★

I don’t think any MCOC player will ever see tits.

One a serious note though, she’s good for some stuff. Good like finding both tits, other 7*’s, and the stuff she’s good for.

Killing me with that response.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 911 ★★★★
    edited July 5
    Sometimes it's nice to play champions that aren't overcomplicated and Gamora is one of those. She is still effective though on some content and regularly does well in BG for me.

And @The_Boss253 , I think your autocorrect needs to go and sit on the naughty step and think about what bad choices it made.
  • Options
    The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 95
    Chobbly said:

Sometimes it's nice to play champions that aren't overcomplicated and Gamora is one of those. She is still effective though on some content and regularly does well in BG for me.

And @The_Boss253 , I think your autocorrect needs to go and sit on the naughty step and think about what bad choices it made.

Yeah, my autocorrect is the issue here. I’ll fix it.
  • Options
    I
    Chobbly said:

Having her duped was nice, sig40 was fine, and now sig60 and above is where it feels like a waste of a crystal. I'd rather just get some 7* that I don't have instead (good or bad).
  • Options
    Normax_X said:

her sig is lowkey super nice for longer fights the godslayer is a really good damage increase, but yeah i wouldn't want her sig60 either. it just happens I have a bunch of sig60 and sig80s too lol just gotta open more

How long are we talking? Because she demolishes anything around 500k health before her sig refreshes lol. And that's at r1. Not many places in-game where I'd get to see it tbh.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 6,044 ★★★★★

I don’t think any MCOC player will ever see tits.

One a serious note though, she’s good for some stuff. Good like finding both tits, other 7*’s, and the stuff she’s good for.

Truth bombs
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,605 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

My favourite response ever 😂😂😂😂