**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The f2p experience

2»

Comments

• Options
    IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 84

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

PT_99 said:

You're in Vibranium, who else you expect to face? It's the top ranks, so ofc you will face top accounts.

Get Valaint asap with act-8 100%

Act 8 give me a science gem this are my opinions

And i could rank up a champ whit catalyst but I'm waiting for CMM to be my firts r3 bc i love her an I wanna have fun whit the videogame
    So you could be Valiant right now, but you're waiting? You'll be waiting two months for CMM still. Maybe not the best choice.
    I could be valíant if I rank thing? I rather keep waiting until I have a decent science option and then see if I want valíant right away or wait for cmm
    You said you have a science gem, so I'd do spidergwen of Joe. And you said you could rank with catalysts so then take another one up as it doesn't have to be science. But even if it was, you can't complain about your roster in BG if you're deliberately holding yourself back from the next tier. The benefits greatly outweigh waiting two months.
    Show me your r3 spidey Gwen wining against another r3 Champs on bg and I'll rank her up
    There is one thing you don't realize, sure those might not be your favorite champs to rank. The truth is that the faster you reach the top progression level, the more access to 7* champs and ranking up materials you will have.
    Its not about a r3 Spidergwen winning you matches; its about having more 7* R2s to actually have a chance to put up a fight. Trust me having your favorite r3 2 months from now is crippling your account at the moment. The excuse of an r3 winning you matches is so flawed. 1 r3 won't make you stronger, multiple r2s will, and the fastest access to those mats for free is actually crossing the next progression level.
    You go rank up you're spidey Gwen buddy have fun
    You keep on complaining about BGs...
    I bet your r3 CM will make a big difference in BGs 2 seasons from now 🤣
    You still salty bc i beated you every time whit my paragon account? :( don't worry you can match some cav players and climb
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,861 ★★★★★
    um, you're never getting that Vision piece unless you spend unit then. Good luck.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 298 ★★
    IlociaM said:

As a paragon whit no r3 I only match this accounts which makes the game unplayable should I just give up this season?

BGs is not the whole game u can do story quest like Act 8 , monthly quest ,SQ , incursion , Necro etc .
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 80
    IlociaM said:

JessieS said:

Give up on what ? All you have to do is reach 300k for all the milestone rewards . Just make sure you don’t advance too much by deliberately losing every once in a while and 300 k is easy

I really wanted the vision piece
    Grind 5000 units in arenas. The easiest way for you then.
  • Options
    Update: after cooling off the frustration I played a couple of matches and got 3 wins in a row. Sorry if I offended anyone, in the future I'm gonna think a lot more before posting on the forums, specially if I'm angry.
    Keep up the grind my kings 👑 💪
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 688 ★★★
    You should change your name to Illogical 😜

CMM was good when we were waiting for Act 7…it's been a while. Now she's not even a top 10 cosmic.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,608 ★★★★★
    I'm going to get to vibe 2 tonight so I can match against you.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    IlociaM said:

PT_99 said:

You're in Vibranium, who else you expect to face? It's the top ranks, so ofc you will face top accounts.

And i could rank up a champ whit catalyst but I'm waiting for CMM to be my firts r3 bc i love her an I wanna have fun whit the videogame
    Yeah I'd suggest to wait but as soon I awaken my Joe, I'd r3 him, so there's that
  • Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 96
    BG is pay to win
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 298 ★★
    YodaKaj said:

BG is pay to win

I am free2play but I am in GC 😂 it's competitive
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 160 ★★
    bro doesnt realise if he takes spidergwen to r3 its one more thing opponents have to ban or he just gets a decent champ at a r3 level
  • Options
    edited July 7
    Last update: got to GC and a massive L from the titan

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 688 ★★★
    IlociaM said:

Well, if that's not irony, you're being illogical again 😉 SS shuts down a lot of cosmic champs in no time…
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

IlociaM said:

Well, if that's not irony, you're being illogical again 😉 SS shuts down a lot of cosmic champs in no time…
    Just went to watch sum of beroman videos on him and symbiote supreme cooks I though he was trash
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 602 ★★★
    edited July 7
    There’s still like 11 days left in the season (around there).
    Just chill for a week,..then hit it back up with some victory shields or something.
  • Options
    Joker1976 said:

Just chill for a week,..then hit it back up with some victory shields or something.

Now I can start playing just for fun I don't care if I win or lose anymore
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 602 ★★★
    IlociaM said:

Joker1976 said:

Congrats,..and at least you didn’t get Blade or Nova. 👍
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,930 ★★★★
    IlociaM said:

Joker1976 said:

Just need 1 win every 2 days for the Megatron crystals :smile:
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    IlociaM said:

PT_99 said:

I'm just waiting to get my Joe awakened then I'll straight r3 him.
    He's a banger, sneaky Maestro killer and melts anyone who's not bleed immune, perfect recoil champs, thanks to massive healing, tons of debuff, shuts down willpower and fun to play.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

IlociaM said:

PT_99 said:

I'm just waiting to get my Joe awakened then I'll straight r3 him.
    He's a banger, sneaky Maestro killer and melts anyone who's not bleed immune, perfect recoil champs, thanks to massive healing, tons of debuff, shuts down willpower and fun to play.
    Yeah agree but it's useless right now
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited July 16
    Mate your argument does not even make sense.
    As the game progresses the accessibility to more rank 3s and more 7 stars is inevitable.
    Assuming the people who are spending now will keep spending at the same rate in the game...basicaally you are not gonna get ahead of these whales, you can come close to them but you ain't beating their roster strength.
    You will be only able to beat them with skill and good tactics considering you do reach comparable levels of roster as theirs but even this is a long shot.

You see Battlegrounds is not a fair event and its now free for all also (which it should have been from the get go).
    It simply means players with a good mix of skill and roster strength will make it to the top....if you are FTP you are probably not gonna make it up there and you have to accept that fact.

Especially with the strong defenders the game has now, you can be mediocre in your attack and let your defenders carry you in the victory track and in the gladiators circuit. Unless you have similar or better defense than your opponent considering skill level is same, you ain't winning.

I cannot really describe this game mode as a pure skill based mode, because of the fact you can literally buy a god tier defense for initial success. But later on it does become increasily skill based as you reach further up in the ranks..cos the roster strength is almost even.

You met that opponent cos based on his roster he is supposed to be in the top 2-3 ranked tiers but looks like he was either late to the party and trying to do a speedrun to get the rewards or he is just not that good enough..even with that roster.
  • Options

As the game progresses the accessibility to more rank 3s and more 7 stars is inevitable.
    Assuming the people who are spending now will keep spending at the same rate in the game...basicaally you are not gonna get ahead of these whales, you can come close to them but you ain't beating their roster strength.
    You will be only able to beat them with skill and good tactics considering you do reach comparable levels of roster as theirs but even this is a long shot.

You see Battlegrounds is not a fair event and its now free for all also (which it should have been from the get go).
    It simply means players with a good mix of skill and roster strength will make it to the top....if you are FTP you are probably not gonna make it up there and you have to accept that fact.

Especially with the strong defenders the game has now, you can be mediocre in your attack and let your defenders carry you in the victory track and in the gladiators circuit. Unless you have similar or better defense than your opponent considering skill level is same, you ain't winning.

I cannot really describe this game mode as a pure skill based mode, because of the fact you can literally buy a god tier defense for initial success. But later on it does become increasily skill based as you reach further up in the ranks..cos the roster strength is almost even.

You met that opponent cos based on his roster he is supposed to be in the top 2-3 ranked tiers but looks like he was either late to the party and trying to do a speedrun to get the rewards or he is just not that good enough..even with that roster.

I don't think you know what MMR is
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Say that term one more time.
    “As a…..” what?
    As a what again?

You’re something, but I just can’t place it.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 372 ★★★
    IlociaM said:

I don't think you know what MMR is
    I don't think you understand the dynamics of balancing and free for all in Battlegrounds.