what shud be my priority upgrade? Im a thronebreaker atm mainly doing bgs and story.

Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 130
I dont rly have any recent attackers and defenders except 6* r4 bullseye.got some attackers but mainly want some decent defensive options.

what shud be my priority upgrade? Im a thronebreaker atm mainly doing bgs and story. 57 votes

6* killmonger ( sig 60) (r2->r3)
8% 5 votes
6* thing(sig 80) (r3->r4)
3% 2 votes
6* red guardian(unduped)(r2->r3)
19% 11 votes
6* photon(unduped)(r2->r3)
66% 38 votes
Any other generic suggestion.
1% 1 vote

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
    Photon is a dual threat so she is the best of both world for questing and bg. Also for other generic suggestion it’s best to show screen shots so we can see who you have.
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 130
    dont rly have the facility to share screen shots but was also leaning towards photon but ill wait for my next 7* before making the rankup
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Cuber2906 said:

dont rly have the facility to share screen shots but was also leaning towards photon but ill wait for my next 7* before making the rankup

Then why make a poll if you already know what you're gonna do?
    i was leaning towards photon but ive also heard gud thing about killmonger and red guardian but dont know how valuable will be to rank them up

Cuber2906 said:

Then why make a poll if you already know what you're gonna do?
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Member Posts: 180
    edited July 10
    Red guardian has been demolishing content on my second account. Soloed more than half the bosses in 6.1 and 6.2 so far
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,805 ★★★★★
    Photon is a really useful champ for a lot of nasty nodes) opponents in Act 7-8, so definitely rank her up first.

But keep Red Guardian close behind: he's an absolute nuke champion, with decent utility for Questing as well.

Neither of them 'needs' their Awakened ability for Questing, although they would help for Battlegrounds.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    If you can only rankup 1.
    Photon is that guy.
    Been running her and sinsiter in all act7 and 8 SQ questing in mini account. No regrets.
    Thanks to everyone for the suggestionns. I ended up taking my photon to r3 . gathering iso to lvl her up

If you can only rankup 1.
    Photon is that guy.
    Been running her and sinsiter in all act7 and 8 SQ questing in mini account. No regrets.

Lookin forward to use " that guy" in content.