Superior Iron Man buff not live

13»

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

This is very unfortunate. Same with the shocker nerf. A lack of communication between the community and staff. DLL straight up lied to us, or misinformed us.

@kabam I demand a reason for this, asap

Mistakes is bound to happen the more u realize your could had. Make that’s mistake you self to it not impossible and the shocker wasn’t even that’s bad yes it changed the way you played against glancing but truth to be told we as a community needed to remember balance need to be done els we end op with another 12.0 updates because it simply to strong I don’t care for the dislike I goin to make mistakes happen and it wasn’t even in the part node so i not even sure why DLL said it yes he a developer of champions but mistake happened
    Yeah the Shocker nerf wasn’t really that much, but I’m not frustrated about the actual nerf or that the buff got suddenly delayed, I’m frustrated with Kabam’s miscommunication
    With happen but this thing here is. The part node didn’t say it but a YouTube channel yes it was one from the dev team but when updated part node when launched he was listed so it didn’t expected. With a lot apparently getting to heart op one mistake happened regardless if it an mis communication. You shouldn’t get that’ll heated op over it
    I was overhyped over the buff, my man was finally gonna get the get the chance he deserved
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,683 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

This is very unfortunate. Same with the shocker nerf. A lack of communication between the community and staff. DLL straight up lied to us, or misinformed us.

Mistakes is bound to happen the more u realize your could had. Make that’s mistake you self to it not impossible and the shocker wasn’t even that’s bad yes it changed the way you played against glancing but truth to be told we as a community needed to remember balance need to be done els we end op with another 12.0 updates because it simply to strong I don’t care for the dislike I goin to make mistakes happen and it wasn’t even in the part node so i not even sure why DLL said it yes he a developer of champions but mistake happened
    Yeah the Shocker nerf wasn’t really that much, but I’m not frustrated about the actual nerf or that the buff got suddenly delayed, I’m frustrated with Kabam’s miscommunication
    With happen but this thing here is. The part node didn’t say it but a YouTube channel yes it was one from the dev team but when updated part node when launched he was listed so it didn’t expected. With a lot apparently getting to heart op one mistake happened regardless if it an mis communication. You shouldn’t get that’ll heated op over it
    I was overhyped over the buff, my man was finally gonna get the get the chance he deserved
    I understand it but as a person get overhyped is just bound to get disappointed. Remember this to the next time how low expectation so you can genuinely get hype when it finally here I know he deserves the buff
    Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

Gamer said:

EdisonLaw said:

I understand it but as a person get overhyped is just bound to get disappointed. Remember this to the next time how low expectation so you can genuinely get hype when it finally here I know he deserves the buff
    Fine then, let’s enjoy what we have so far
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 358 ★★★
    Man that’s sad, I really wanted to have fun with him in the current gc meta
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian

Man that’s sad, I really wanted to have fun with him in the current gc meta

Dang, he would have been so good in it too, especially the GC meta.
    Pikolu said:

Official comms from the discord

Finally a response, thank you @Kabam. Now I’m satisfied
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It's obvious one of 3 things happened. Either the buff is coming at a later date this month, or, either DLL got his info wrong or kabam messed something up.

The buff can't come out at a later time this month, it will come with the patch if it was coming
    Kikkis123 said:

Deadpool got hes new photo lol :D yeah sim update should of been out but maybe it comes today later or tomorrow when next monthly start and sos will see hope kabam would answer us

If it didn't come with the patch it's not coming this month. Characters can't just update half way through a patch on a timer
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

To be fair to DLL, he is running from a nasty ass hurricane
    EdisonLaw said:

No one "straight up lied" lmao
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    🥱
    Wake me up when SIM is updated in game. lol
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

🥱

Just have to wait till Monday

🥱

Next Monday
    Well apparently today is a holiday so expect the update and the buff to go live tomorrow.

Can’t wait