**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bleed Stacks???

Has something happened with how many stacks of bleed you can get with Wolverine, X-23, GP, & others?

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    What do you mean? More stacks? Less stacks?
  • Seems like their not stacking as high
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    X23 has an 80% chance to cause bleed with critical hits, which technically means she could hit 40 hits in a fight and not cause her opponent to bleed (very unlikely). Most bleed champs do the same, there's a chance.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Well, x23 has always had her bleeds capped at 5, but as for GP and wolvie, mine are bleeding just the same as usual. You must just be getting some really bad rng. Happens to everyone
  • Thanks. Will check them out again tomorrow
  • Thanks. Will check them out again tomorrow
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I have noticed since the last few updates that debuffs seem to proc less reliably than they used to. I think they fiddled with the RNG again.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Depends on the AI. If the AI is significantly stronger, or the Class Advantage is on their side, I find it's harder to procure.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Well, x23 has always had her bleeds capped at 5, but as for GP and wolvie, mine are bleeding just the same as usual. You must just be getting some really bad rng. Happens to everyone

It's funny, I use her every day in aq and I never knew it was capped at 5. Just tested it on ws and never got more than 5 so it must be true. Didn't see this in her description though, so it must be in her spotlight maybe.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Highest bleed stack on wolvie for me is 9 bleeds,
    Happen yesterday when fighting hotel modok, but forgot who was the oppnent.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I do remember I got over 5 with gp recently I am sure it is not capped. It is because you keep expecting lots to happen just rely on your specials preferably sp3 or something. The bleed randomly occur.