Act 8 Exploration

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
So recently completed 8.3 and 8.4 100%, very fun time but no I’m onto 8.1 and 8.2 and really just don’t want to. I wish they would just update the first chapters of act 8 to also only be 3 paths per quest cause it would make it so much smoother. I have spend like 5 energy refills just to 100% one quest?! Like cmon, just make it the same throughout.

Comments

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    Welp, started act 8 June 28
    I've been paragon since last year but when I hit a new progression I don't bother chasing the next one so I was just chilling. Decided to go for valiant and discovered how long the first 2 chapters were.
    All in all I made sure to explore a quest before going to the next one that way it make the exploration more bearable as I explored nearly after the initial clear. I'm done with both 8.1 and 2 now and I'm on to THE EASY PART
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    It's really not that bad.....

Each quest gives 90 units, enough for 3 energy refills, so you don't really lose that many and the lanes are pretty straightforward.

The 3 lanes were a gift, appreciate that 8.3 and 8.4 don't have 6 instead of whining about 8.1 and 8.2
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Could be worse. Could be 10 paths per like act 6
  • EddieVanWEddieVanW Member Posts: 25
    edited July 12
    I too finished chapter 3&4 first, and getting through the other chapters was a slog. But, you got to pay the dues to get the Valiant title, and it’s 100% worth the effort. If you don’t already watch his videos, MCOC Noob on YouTube walks you through every detail of every path. Good luck and post the results when you’re finished!