Saga incursion easy path

Fx12672Fx12672 Member Posts: 28

https://youtu.be/wbVToeydCBk?si=I-7kARwo8V8kQ1w8

So not sure if this is known that aegon is op for the new saga incursions so i wanted to share. I posted above screenshots of the hacks that got me to sector 15 reviveless and probably itemless if i decided not to use some health pots when i didnt need them. The main ones you need are the stun duration increase and the buff that gives you 50% of a bar of power when you gain a fury. All the other ones are nice to have like increasing fury duration and potency, buff/debuff duration increases and buff cornucopia which essentially is free healing. The only downside is building up to 300 combo but once you do its stun lock with sp3 on most champs. There are some matchups you cant but even then aegon is aegon lol. I also attached a video showing my run from zone 10 to 15. (sorry for the bad video recording) Cheers good luck in your runs!

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    How did you handle anti stun/nullify or bishop like defenders?
  • Fx12672Fx12672 Member Posts: 28
    edited July 13

How did you handle anti stun/nullify or bishop like defenders?

Anti stun i just played like normal. With all the damage boosts each combo was dealing over 100k damage so it went by fairly quick. And i cant really say about bishop but id think itd be the same since correct me if im wrong, he cant purify or reduce stun time? Not sure on that though. Any defenders that i found annoying i just avoided and took a different path.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★
    Very similar to my run. I'm using that to help my alliance mates and get to zones. The only thing that has stopped me on any run has been Toad so far.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and Vox are nuts for this, they made it a walk in the park

Very similar to my run. I'm using that to help my alliance mates and get to zones. The only thing that has stopped me on any run has been Toad so far.

Curious, the poisons were the issue with toad?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★
    edited July 13
    Fx12672 said:

Yep, because you he turns them to passives at a 70% rate and I can't nuke him fast enough.
    edited July 13

Fx12672 said:

Yep, because you he turns them to passives at a 70% rate and I can't nuke him fast enough.
    Yeah that doesnt sound fun lol. On the brightside at least the cooldown is super quick now but that sucks having to reset