Power Kits???

DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
Is there such a thing in this game??? Can I equip a defender with a power kit so that they instantly gain power when the match starts? Or do some champs have this "Power Kit" available to them with some masteries or something? I don't mean throughout the fight via mystic dispersion when buffs are nullified ... I'm talking about a 100% burst of power when the fight starts from a "Power Kit".

Just wanted to know if I missed something in the new update that I can enable on my defenders in like Battlegrounds or Alliance War because that's a great defensive advantage if I can enable a "Power Kit".

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    edited July 13
    There are boosts available for war that lets you start with one bar of energy.

Bishop can carry over power from fight to fight. He also has synergies that let him start with +1,2 and even three bars of energy.

Sorcerer supreme can start with one with this synergy. I think that's it. There's nothing available for BG.

Hyperion starts with a power gain buff, and so does Dragon man.

If you mlll with CGR he gains one too fairly quickly.

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Oh I know about those ... I'm talking about an instant 120% as a defender not an attacker. No a power gain buff ... an instant thing for defense in game modes and it's called a "Power Kit".
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Oh I know about those ... I'm talking about an instant 120% as a defender not an attacker. No a power gain buff ... an instant thing for defense in game modes and it's called a "Power Kit".

The answer is no.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Who was the defender? What game mode was this happening in? Why is it so hard to include these details in the first place?

Deacon said:

Who was the defender? What game mode was this happening in? Why is it so hard to include these details in the first place?
    Jessica Jones on Hazard Shift and then again with America Chavez on SP2 bias ... mystic dispersion plays no part in this ... so I've looked at both of their abilities to see how they can enable a Power Kit at fight start to gain a boost of power but can't find anything.

I didn't pay any attention to it until the second time in against Chavez ... I thought uhhhh why is this happening. Looked at several other fights on these same nodes in previous occurrences and it never happened. Looked at videos on YouTube fortunately against these same defenders and these same nodes as well and no "Power Kit".

Checked out masteries ... and there are no masteries that offer instant power gain. So I wanted to see if there's something ability wise in Jessica or Chavez that can enable this.
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    Can it happen that you had a Wong on your path before them? If he had 1 bar of power when defeated next opponents will gain power.

Attish said:

Can it happen that you had a Wong on your path before them? If he had 1 bar of power when defeated next opponents will gain power.

Nope no Wong.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

I didn't pay any attention to it until the second time in against Chavez ... I thought uhhhh why is this happening. Looked at several other fights on these same nodes in previous occurrences and it never happened. Looked at videos on YouTube fortunately against these same defenders and these same nodes as well and no "Power Kit".

Checked out masteries ... and there are no masteries that offer instant power gain. So I wanted to see if there's something ability wise in Jessica or Chavez that can enable this.

What specific nodes in AW? There are 7 hazard shift nodes.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury has a synergy that does exactly that
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 425 ★★★
    edited July 13
    Is this the same abs man v vision fight you had before?

*Similar
    Can you post the full node list? screenshots
    @Maratox @SirGamesBond , we've got screenshots my friends

Both a fury and a power gain passive. This looks exactly like a Wong cross fight. So idk why you didn't have it
    So one of my mates had a Wong fight prior ... could I somehow have been transferred that Wong crossfight?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    It's definitely wong. there's that fury and powergain both active.