I’m on Act 6.3 and have 1.2 mil gold. Who should I rank up?

LoganelkLoganelk Member Posts: 13

Comments

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    If this was my acct, I’m going for CGR and Torch . Maybe Scorp and Corvus eventually for incursions. If you want less of a headache, wait for juggs as a 5,6, or 7 star for the grandmaster fight. Reverse control immune. See if you can grind out some incursions or arena at whatever difficulty and stack some gold. There’s also more in the trader tab. I would rank up CGR and torch now if you can
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    With the daily super event there’s rank up materials there too so you can get exactly what you need
  • LoganelkLoganelk Member Posts: 13

With the daily super event there’s rank up materials there too so you can get exactly what you need

Sounds good I appreciate it a lot! I was thinking ab scorpion but then I figured I would have too many science champs, I’ll def be looking for that juggs
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Don't sleep on blackcat, she hard counters a bunch of annoying defenders/nodes
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    edited July 14
    I would serious put some coin into scorp or BWCV. I used both loads in act 7, BWCV still has great utility, only overlooked now cos of BG.

And Scorp is also a great questing champ.

Stealth Spidey is my guilty pleasure and my first R5 and ascension, synergy with scorp is great for indefinite slow, very useful later on.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Cgr and torch will be useful all the way into act8.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Scorp, CGR, Torch, Black Cat, Stealthy
  • MarvelKingSaitamaMarvelKingSaitama Member Posts: 30
    Why not corvus
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 89

If this was my acct, I’m going for CGR and Torch . Maybe Scorp and Corvus eventually for incursions. If you want less of a headache, wait for juggs as a 5,6, or 7 star for the grandmaster fight. Reverse control immune. See if you can grind out some incursions or arena at whatever difficulty and stack some gold. There’s also more in the trader tab. I would rank up CGR and torch now if you can

I'll just complete grandmaster with 5 star rank 4 sinister.