BGs Mess

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
@KabamDORK are we getting some sort of compensation for the mess BGs has been this last week? Most of my alliance teammates (who usually place in Mysterium) have completely given up and are just sitting down there in Uru 3 because of the loading time and reparry issues plaguing the game right now.
We were told the reparry issues were fixed asap yet it's been almost a week and it's still happening to some, loadiing times have been the worst part however, they have made the game mode absolutely unplayable from a competitive standpoint.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,682 ★★★★★
    One time it okay to lay low. Why even bother that’s much yes the loading time is horrible but it almost done. Less then 3 days left
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

One time it okay to lay low. Why even bother that’s much yes the loading time is horrible but it almost done. Less then 3 days left

Wdym why bother? They're missing out on 30k-40k trophy tokens because of the loading times, they can't climb up because of them.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 105
    I've been collecting screenshots all my timers show 30 seconds more than the real fight time
    edited July 15

Gamer said:

Wdym why bother? They're missing out on 30k-40k trophy tokens because of the loading times, they can't climb up because of them.
    I mean it’s the same for everyone, not like they are at a disadvantage
    That doesn't make it okay.
    You made it sound like your bg mates can’t move up because they are at a disadvantage. They are not.
    They can't move up because they're randomly winning and losing matches, not because they can't win a single match due to being at a disadvantage. There is no disadvantage, there's simply no way to guarantee a win because it's completely out of your control, that is the whole point of my comment.
    IlociaM said:

I've been collecting screenshots all my timers show 30 seconds more than the real fight time

Yeah it's bs, I've seen a bunch of Celestial players drop down to Mysterium as well or fully given up because of how detrimental the issue has been. People can disagree all they want, the issue is there and it's not gonna go away on it's own lol.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I load in at 1:41 but I’ve seen others load in 5-10 seconds faster. In fact, it’s completely random. Lags had a stream yesterday and sometimes he’d load in at 1:53 and sometimes he’d take an additional 13 seconds and load in at 1:40. It’s completely broken and I haven’t even seen Kabam acknowledge this
    Emilia90 said:

Gamer said:

I load in at 1:41 but I’ve seen others load in 5-10 seconds faster. In fact, it’s completely random. Lags had a stream yesterday and sometimes he’d load in at 1:53 and sometimes he’d take an additional 13 seconds and load in at 1:40. It’s completely broken and I haven’t even seen Kabam acknowledge this
    KabamDORK made an announcement on their Discord right after I posted this thread but they pretty much said we're working on it and a hotfix will be out soon just wait a little longer lol we have two days left in the season what even is the point in fixing the issue this late? Do they expect us to do a week's worth of pushing in a day or two? 💀
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    edited July 15
    Tbh I think this gc meta has had way more of an effect on bgs rn than the loading time, but when you add in bugs and loading time on an already terrible meta you have a bad combo.

Compensation would of course be nice but I don’t really expect it.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,335 Guardian
    To OP: the loading times was addressed 23 minutes after you made this post :)

Tbh I think this gc meta has had way more of an effect on bgs rn than the loading time, but when you add in bugs and loading time on an already terrible meta you have a bad combo.

Compensation would of course be nice but I don’t really expect it.

Yeah the meta is a different issue which I was very vocal about too so yeah it's been a mix of both, but the loading times are way more frustrating imo.

I don't expect compensation either (just asking for the sake of asking at this point), especially when you have people sucking them off so hard for absolutely no reason, and no amount of logical arguments will change their minds.

Gamer said:

I just saying a compensation wouldn’t make sense with 2 days left I meant sure there should giv something but i just can’t be bothered anymore I learned to hav fun you need to make a whole lot of offer things like he with the one there makes one happy at least that’s for me
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I just saying a compensation wouldn’t make sense with 2 days left I meant sure there should giv something but i just can’t be bothered anymore I learned to hav fun you need to make a whole lot of offer things like he with the one there makes one happy at least that’s for me
    If you're playing for fun sure it doesn't make sense, some of us are playing for the resources though and for us it does make sense. People are missing out on trophy tokens due to the bugs deciding whether you climb up or not, not your skills, not the meta, the bugs that have been there for nearly a week already.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

If you're playing for fun sure it doesn't make sense, some of us are playing for the resources though and for us it does make sense. People are missing out on trophy tokens due to the bugs deciding whether you climb up or not, not your skills, not the meta, the bugs that have been there for nearly a week already.
    I understand that but the complaints in the last 2 days is hard to something without breaking it even more sometimes you’re having to think outside of the box.

since you’re ben apart of the for so long you should know that one fixes much time dose not fixed it and compensation can be talked about after things is being fixed
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I understand that but the complaints in the last 2 days is hard to something without breaking it even more sometimes you’re having to think outside of the box.

since you’re ben apart of the for so long you should know that one fixes much time dose not fixed it and compensation can be talked about after things is being fixed
    That was the whole point of my comments I don't want anything fixed, it's too late for that. I'd rather they just give everyone in GC extra trophy tokens and call it a day cause fixing the issue a day before the season ends isn't really going to do anything when we already missed 90% of week four.

Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

You made it sound like your bg mates can’t move up because they are at a disadvantage. They are not.
    Not everyone has the loading bug. My matches load within 5 seconds.
    Must be nice, first i’ve heard of this happening to someone
    It's only happened to me twice so far but for some of my alliance teammates it's been happening every two or three matches. It's 100% possible that it hasn't happened at all to some people (which if true has absolutely given some players an unfair advantage).
    BigBlueOx said:

Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

It's only happened to me twice so far but for some of my alliance teammates it's been happening every two or three matches. It's 100% possible that it hasn't happened at all to some people (which if true has absolutely given some players an unfair advantage).
    Any frequency bigger than 0% is too big. I don’t get why there are any apologists with this. Core mechanics were busted, and it is impactful to everyone’s competitive finish as it was inconsistent on who and how it impacted players. It’s RNG loading time+RNG meta with RNG reparry risk it’s enough to call the mode broken. We’ve been asked through silence to engage with these inconsistent risks since the update, the big C is fair to discuss.

More importantly than that, updates have become a meme. We now expect each one to break something consequential to players, and the while there is a transition in player communications it still feels like there is a lack of consideration and consistency in following up on these things. There really needs to be a stronger action plan to address this, and it really should have an element that’s shared with the user base. I know it’s been a rough time in the office, but we aren’t being offered discounts while the product is inferior either, so it’s fair to expect higher standards in quality than we’ve seen in 2024.
    Cause they probably spend $750 on every single event and they don't care as long as Kabam keeps taking their money and giving them good deals.
    For us f2p, the amount of trophy tokens we're potentially missing out on because of this RNG mess is a pretty big deal and detrimental to our progress. Not only that but the extra energy and elder marks we're being forced to waste to climb up because the match decided not to load in until 30 seconds later is just ridiculous.

Glad to see another person on this thread has a brain though, very few are actually thinking logically and giving logical responses. The game mode is broken and has been for a week, I agree, that part wasn't a question.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 1,997 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

Any frequency bigger than 0% is too big. I don’t get why there are any apologists with this. Core mechanics were busted, and it is impactful to everyone’s competitive finish as it was inconsistent on who and how it impacted players. It’s RNG loading time+RNG meta with RNG reparry risk it’s enough to call the mode broken. We’ve been asked through silence to engage with these inconsistent risks since the update, the big C is fair to discuss.

More importantly than that, updates have become a meme. We now expect each one to break something consequential to players, and the while there is a transition in player communications it still feels like there is a lack of consideration and consistency in following up on these things. There really needs to be a stronger action plan to address this, and it really should have an element that’s shared with the user base. I know it’s been a rough time in the office, but we aren’t being offered discounts while the product is inferior either, so it’s fair to expect higher standards in quality than we’ve seen in 2024.
    Cause they probably spend $750 on every single event and they don't care as long as Kabam keeps taking their money and giving them good deals.
    For us f2p, the amount of trophy tokens we're potentially missing out on because of this RNG mess is a pretty big deal and detrimental to our progress. Not only that but the extra energy and elder marks we're being forced to waste to climb up because the match decided not to load in until 30 seconds later is just ridiculous.

Glad to see another person on this thread has a brain though, very few are actually thinking logically and giving logical responses. The game mode is broken and has been for a week, I agree, that part wasn't a question.
    If only you voted for Blob, we coulda been forum BFFs after this 🤣
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

If only you voted for Blob, we coulda been forum BFFs after this 🤣
    Listen, if we got White Tiger then we're getting Blob eventually one way or another lmao
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 214 ★★

Lost my 2 last games because of that. I'm done, thank you for nothing Kabam