Character Concept Kit Poll

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
Which character do you want me to do next?

Any suggestions for other characters or these characters can be made to me by this window, DMing me on Forums, or Discord (Enigmatic1812#7151)

Character Concept Kit Poll 36 votes

Cloak (Tyrone Johnson) and Dagger(Tandy Bowen): as separate characters
33%
ShadowstrikeSagacious0wlAykut387captain_rogersItsClobberinTimeChobblyThe_0wenpusOliver345781PriyabrataWozzle007SilentArisJLordVileJ 12 votes
Polaris (Lorna Dane 616)
5%
Kirito_kunArchit_1812 2 votes
Shadow King (Amahi Farouk)
16%
MasterduxRiasGremorygash228OscarBitTDMEdisonLawMidi 6 votes
Enchantress (Sylvie Lushton)
16%
Adri5846Will3808ManbatnAnsh_AFutbol_4_LIFETheshadow 6 votes
Lady Sif of Asgard
16%
Rayven5220Deamon1337Ben_15455MasterAKingering_KingRaselRana 6 votes
Others (comment below!)
11%
NojokejaymRagnarLothbrok99Nacho98MarvelKingSaitama 4 votes

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★
    Or polaris. Why don't you do one for totally awesome hulk/brawn/amateur cho? Totally awesome character, lol
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    edited July 17
    I voted for Cloak and Dagger, but actually I think they could be done as one character - mostly.

How's about this: Dagger is the lead character but Cloak is the Striker. The spirit gauge is automatically filled by an amount depending on Sig level; at max sig the gauge starts fully filled. Cloak and Dagger cannot have relics attached for this reason.

Cloak and Dagger are represented as a Mutant character. Dagger is evasive (think Spider-Gwen) and deals energy damage with her attacks. When Cloak is engaged as the striker he inflicts Degen debuffs. This is one of the concepts - Dagger inflicts pure damage but Cloak inflicts most of the Debuffs.

SP1 would be mainly Dagger's energy attacks. SP2 would be an energy attack but a limited self-heal. SP3 as it's a separate animation would be Cloak wrapping up the opponent, casting them out and dishing up some truly horrific Debuffs, probably Degens too.

Synergies I'd expect would be with Spider-Man (Classic), Dormammu (because of the Darkforce dimension), House of X synergy with Luke Cage, possibly others.

Just my thoughts :)
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★
    Chobbly said:

I voted for Cloak and Dagger, but actually I think they could be done as one character - mostly.

How's about this: Dagger is the lead character but Cloak is the Striker. The spirit gauge is automatically filled by an amount depending on Sig level; at max sig the gauge starts fully filled. Cloak and Dagger cannot have relics attached for this reason.

Cloak and Dagger are represented as a Mutant character. Dagger is evasive (think Spider-Gwen) and deals energy damage with her attacks. When Cloak is engaged as the striker he inflicts Degen debuffs. This is one of the concepts - Dagger inflicts pure damage but Cloak inflicts most of the Debuffs.

SP1 would be mainly Dagger's energy attacks. SP2 would be an energy attack but a limited self-heal. SP3 as it's a separate animation would be Cloak wrapping up the opponent, casting them out and dishing up some truly horrific Debuffs, probably Degens too.

Synergies I'd expect would be with Spider-Man (Classic), Dormammu (because of the Darkforce dimension), House of X synergy with Luke Cage, possibly others.

Just my thoughts :)

They would 100 percent be science. Mr negative is so so would the
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
    edited July 17
    Polaris (Lorna Dane 616)

Or polaris. Why don't you do one for totally awesome hulk/brawn/amateur cho? Totally awesome character, lol

@JLordVileJ sure, might look into them soon.
    @Chobbly not a bad idea. What do you think about Cloak changing to Dagger on a striker hit and vice-versa? Honestly imo, i feel separately making them is better. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are in a relationship, and Sentry and Void are linked, but they are 2 separate characters (each pair). THat was my thought pattern atleast. But might look into the Striker thing.

FYI, I just voted to see if you could vote on your own poll.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    Others (comment below!)
    Blue marvel
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★

@Chobbly not a bad idea. What do you think about Cloak changing to Dagger on a striker hit and vice-versa? Honestly imo, i feel separately making them is better. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are in a relationship, and Sentry and Void are linked, but they are 2 separate characters (each pair). THat was my thought pattern atleast. But might look into the Striker thing.

Cloak and dagger are way more connected as a fighting pair than any of those other characters
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★

Cloak and dagger are way more connected as a fighting pair than any of those other characters
    This was why I suggested having them linked together as a single kit. Having the ability to switch between Cloak and Dagger world be nice but I didn't suggest it because I'm not sure the game engine could do it (thinking about all the Mystique kit discussions over the years). Strikers seemed like the halfway house option.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,921 ★★★★★
    Northstar and Aurora wasn't introduced together. I'll say cloak and dagger can be introduced like sentry and void.

Or maybe a single champ with shifting cloak mode and dagger mode? Like abs man's uru form and magma form?
    Polaris (Lorna Dane 616)
    @captain_rogers ability-wise okay. But, then the character's looks and animations would shift as well. Would the game engine be able to handle it or would the game team be receiving complaints by some phone users regarding their animation bulk? Case in point: Sandman's block and Dust's Sandstorm animation. It was one of the main reasons that I banned Dust on my old iPhone. The game crashed as soon as she entered Sandstorm. Just showing some concern here.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Lady Sif of Asgard
    Because Asgard.
    Chobbly said:

This was why I suggested having them linked together as a single kit. Having the ability to switch between Cloak and Dagger world be nice but I didn't suggest it because I'm not sure the game engine could do it (thinking about all the Mystique kit discussions over the years). Strikers seemed like the halfway house option.
    Mystique doesn't have the same issues as Cloak and dagger would. There are already characters in game that are 2 separate models (mole man), this wouldn't be much more intensive.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Shadow King (Amahi Farouk)
    He and Legion would be interesting additions.

Also I heard Enchantress (Amora) is rumored for August alongside BRB
    Polaris (Lorna Dane 616)
    @EdisonLaw hmm, interesting...

@WednesdayLength wdym mole man has two separate models?

@EdisonLaw hmm, interesting...

@WednesdayLength wdym mole man has two separate models?

Mole man and giganto jr are 2 separate models that are combined into 1 character, similar to peni and the sp//der mech
    Polaris (Lorna Dane 616)
    ah i see.. but this would be one character literally morphing into another.. like you launch the thor relic on hercules and now you're stuck with thor until the relic bar fills up to get you back to hercules.

ah i see.. but this would be one character literally morphing into another.. like you launch the thor relic on hercules and now you're stuck with thor until the relic bar fills up to get you back to hercules.

It wouldn't have to be though. It would be best achieved by having dagger be the primary fighter with Cloak hovering behind her and moving in for attacks like sym supreme
    Polaris (Lorna Dane 616)

It wouldn't have to be though. It would be best achieved by having dagger be the primary fighter with Cloak hovering behind her and moving in for attacks like sym supreme
    I just don't feel it. The relic system may work, but they're basically two opposites, like dark and light; quite literally. If it really means being such a fighting pair, the best I can think of is adding one in the other's special animation, sorta like Jessica Jones' sp3. But you can't have antitheses as the same character imo.
    Polaris (Lorna Dane 616)
    Gonna keep this alive till atleast 70 votes. Can't work with such a small sample space.

I just don't feel it. The relic system may work, but they're basically two opposites, like dark and light; quite literally. If it really means being such a fighting pair, the best I can think of is adding one in the other's special animation, sorta like Jessica Jones' sp3. But you can't have antitheses as the same character imo.
    The antithesis is literally what makes them a fighting pair. Cloak and dagger train to fight together and use their powers together to be better fighters, them being one character that fights together would be way more interesting and fitting to their comic characters than fighting separately