Preparing for Necropolis

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
So recently just finished Act 8 100% and got my first 2-3 gem that while not ready to use yet, is 1 rank 3 down. Now I need to prep for Necrop and need a litttle guide. Currently I don’t have that big a revive stash but do have 1500 units currently, with more to come from other areas like arena and plat track. My current team is looking like Aegon, Shuri, Wiccan(for grandmaster), and proxima and heimdall for synergies. Let me know if the team needs and upgrade and how else I should prepare.

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Nah I’m going in a week, same team except juggs for Wiccan. I record waiting 25 days, while running apothecary and daily super event, which puts u at 50 revives. Next, grind arenas, I would get around 4k, ez cause u have 25 days. Wait unit day before u go in, do cav and uc eq, to get revive deals. Buy em, u get 20 odd 40% and 60% revives, 15 team revives, 15 greater boosts, 15 energy, and tons of big health pots (it’s probably more on everything I forgot the specifics.) These offers will cost you almost 2k, but if u had around 4k units u will be going into necro with almost 80 revives, loads of health and units. My last recommendation is to save daily super event 4 hour crystals, cause 25 days= 100 of em, so you will have tons of health from that too. Hope this helps!😁
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★
    Which path are you planning on doing? If it's the left side, you may want to switch out someone (I'd suggest shuris, but others would probably say Proxima, but also depends on the path) for. A mystic. Airwalker can be very messy with Aegon. In my three runs, it took 3, 4 and 14 revives if I remember correctly with Aegon.

Doom is great and easy for him, and he can also be used for Aarkus if you're doing that path. Good luck.