Buff the rewards for Fall of Failure or whatever it’s called

2»

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

Apparently gifs don't work on our forum, or at least I can't figure out how to make them work.

Anyways, I got you covered. There will be a fair bit more T4A and a couple other relatively small updates for the next cycle.

Damn. Where you been hiding? Kabam Santa over here
    He is busy reviewing bans, stop tagging him for ban threads seriously... This is the type of news we need.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I thought rewards were great for the minimal effort needed.

This is meant to be difficult content and it is. Without a huge roster you cannot do the objectives and get the highest milestones. The rewards are very low compared to the requirements of both roster and skill.
    And yet you see almost no one saying the rewards need buffed.
    He has 32 agrees lol
    Yay. Cause 32 people on the forums equals the vast majority if players in the game. But go off.
    32 people reacting to something that isn't an announcement or complete rubbish is basically the majority of forums.
    I think he just doesn't want to admit he was wrong 💀
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    edited July 20
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

This is meant to be difficult content and it is. Without a huge roster you cannot do the objectives and get the highest milestones. The rewards are very low compared to the requirements of both roster and skill.
    He has 32 agrees lol
    Yay. Cause 32 people on the forums equals the vast majority if players in the game. But go off.
    So you don't wanna get the rewards buffed? Or do you think majority of players are ok with tbe current rewards?

Idk why you act like it's the end of the world if we demand for more rewards from tough contents, lol.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    Bro really said I got you covered and sprinkled in some rewards. Inching towards my fav person on forums crashed, lol
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 323 ★★★
    edited July 20

Bro really said I got you covered and sprinkled in some rewards. Inching towards my fav person on forums crashed, lol

Even though these people are ambassadors, these decisions are usually team decisions. I notice an increase in content and rewards lately. Kabam could be trying something new… after last month’s cry about titan crystals, i see that they are throwing more this month. Usually takes Kabam a long time to understand what the playerbase desires or else- situations.
  • Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Member Posts: 29

That’s rubbish, you only need r3 6stars to do any of the fights, if you’re throne breaker or paragon these are very easy to get. The rewards are insanely good. Where else can you get a full t4 alpha atm????
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

That’s rubbish, you only need r3 6stars to do any of the fights, if you’re throne breaker or paragon these are very easy to get. The rewards are insanely good. Where else can you get a full t4 alpha atm????
    You could get a lot more than a t4alpha and a titan during the summer sale
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★

Apparently gifs don't work on our forum, or at least I can't figure out how to make them work.

Anyways, I got you covered. There will be a fair bit more T4A and a couple other relatively small updates for the next cycle.

Thanks for the info
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

He has 32 agrees lol
    What is wrong with you? Are you seriously advocating for the rewards not to get buffed? That’s some weird behavior holy
    He's one of the biggest Kabam apologists on these forums, ignore him lmao
    I am as far from a kabam apologist as you can get and I criticize them every chance I get. But these fights are incredibly easy for even a r5 5*(providing you got a decent counter). The fact you get even one t4a for near minimal work is crazy. Do not get me wrong. I'm happy they're buffing the rewards as more rewards are always a plus, it just wasn't as necessary as some of yall made it seem.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★

Copy and paste as an image bud.

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

He has 32 agrees lol
    What is wrong with you? Are you seriously advocating for the rewards not to get buffed? That’s some weird behavior holy
    I am as far from a kabam apologist as you can get and I criticize them every chance I get. But these fights are incredibly easy for even a r5 5*(providing you got a decent counter). The fact you get even one t4a for near minimal work is crazy. Do not get me wrong. I'm happy they're buffing the rewards as more rewards are always a plus, it just wasn't as necessary as some of yall made it seem.
    You're acting like it was easy, like everyone who plays the game is at your skill level and didn't struggle with any of the fights, for someone who criticizes others for generalizing you sure are generalizing a lot. I can guarantee you more than half of the playerbase found the content hard, did you forget how many deaths there were in Necropolis last year? WoW and SoS may no be hard for you but it is for the average player and the rewards 100% needed to be buffed not only for the effort being put in by those players but by the shift in the economy after July 4th deals.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

He has 32 agrees lol
    Except these fights are far from incredibly easy.
  • KTPrimalKTPrimal Member Posts: 121
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

He has 32 agrees lol
    Send the video