Making BG solo milestones progression based .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
edited July 18 in General Discussion
Being a valiant , it's of no motivation if i have to grind so much in BG just to get some 6* shards. The rewards are far far outdated and i think it's finally time to make this progression based .

Giving the same amount 7* shards to Valiant rather than 6* shards can provide some motivation to grind rather waiting for 200k score and then earning them . High time that this should be considered.

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Bro you literally just made valiant. Didn't hear your complain about the milestones last week while you were paragon :#

I earned the title now so waited for the right time to ask this 😂
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Rohit_316 said:

Buttehrs said:

Bro you literally just made valiant. Didn't hear your complain about the milestones last week while you were paragon :#

That's like saying paragon doesn't deserve 7* shards if they aren't a Valiant yet. That's called entitlement or elitist. Makes you look bad.
    Kabam has always offered the best to the max progression title and then slowly reduced the gap . If they do consider this , they will only do it for Valiant players since the july 4th deals and other progression based rewards have already created a huge gap between paragon and valiant.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    I don't know about you, but as a valiant I still grind for the 7* shard and titan shard within the milestone. Would I prefer more shards? of course. But I don't think there is anything inherently wrong about the current rewards. In all other areas of the game such as eq and sq they give you less shards then bg milestone does.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Buttehrs said:

Rohit_316 said:

Buttehrs said:

That's like saying paragon doesn't deserve 7* shards if they aren't a Valiant yet. That's called entitlement or elitist. Makes you look bad.
    Kabam has always offered the best to the max progression title and then slowly reduced the gap . If they do consider this , they will only do it for Valiant players since the july 4th deals and other progression based rewards have already created a huge gap between paragon and valiant.
    You must be new here. There's always a gap between progression titles
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Buttehrs said:

Rohit_316 said:

Buttehrs said:

There is a big dif between new and old valiants, at this point you are pretty much a Paragon+
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian
    Have you not checked the BG store? It is way more valuable and makes grinding BGs worthwhile
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Being a valiant , it's of no motivation if i have to grind so much in BG just to get some 6* shards. The rewards are far far outdated and i think it's finally time to make this progression based .

Giving the same amount 7* shards to Valiant rather than 6* shards can provide some motivation to grind rather waiting for 200k score and then earning them . High time that this should be considered.

Then don't do BGs