TB to Paragon

Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 130
currently at 7.4.3 ,will reach paragon in like a week or 2. What more stuff and content do i get to access when i reach paragon?
As in upgrade to daily crystals, upgrade to shops, available content , etc.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    Improved Daily and Free Crystals
    Paragon Gauntlet once you've explored TB Difficulty EQ
    Better reward options
    Possibly the AW Showcase...?
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 130
    whats the price of 6* shards for paragon in bg store?
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Cuber2906 said:

1000 6* shards for 450 trophy tokens. 7* shards are ridiculously expensive at 150 for 1850 trophy tokens.
    Chobbly said:

Cuber2906 said:

1000 6* shards for 450 trophy tokens. 7* shards are ridiculously expensive at 150 for 1850 trophy tokens.
    i expected 400 instead of 450, but thanks. Also , what changes happen in the traders outpost?
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Haven't got time to type out the offers, and it's probably on a thread somewhere, but this sort of thing:

• Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Shooting Stars, Necropolis, Paragon Gauntlet for monthly EQs (only accessible if you explore TB difficulty, but very decent rewards for new paragons). There'll be 2 weeks left in the SoS gauntlet if you get it done in your stipulated time. Trader's outpost has a couple of bundles having selectors that give you t6b and t3a parts. 24200 Mysterium gets you 1 t6b and 1 t3a, along with 5000 6* shards, a little relic rank up stuff and all. Pretty good overall.

Shooting Stars, Necropolis, Paragon Gauntlet for monthly EQs (only accessible if you explore TB difficulty, but very decent rewards for new paragons). There'll be 2 weeks left in the SoS gauntlet if you get it done in your stipulated time. Trader's outpost has a couple of bundles having selectors that give you t6b and t3a parts. 24200 Mysterium gets you 1 t6b and 1 t3a, along with 5000 6* shards, a little relic rank up stuff and all. Pretty good overall.

1. i got access to shooting stars alrdy at tb .
    2. If im correct, i get 10k 6* shards and a t6 basic and a t3 alpha every week? Tht will be amazing.
    3. for the first milestone in sos solo event , how many points do i need and whats the reward?
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 394 ★★
    @Cuber2906 for that you'll need to see the challenges that you get. There's one where you need a 2021-2024 champion to defeat Jessica Jones in the Gauntlet. The rewards are in the solo milestone section. You get one point for each challenge you complete. They are VERY good, but you need immense skill or a huge set of revives to get them.
    no , i meant like whats the amount of points needed to reach the first milestone in sos solo event , like completing an obj gives a point so if im directly doing gauntlet then how many objs shoud i complete to get the first milestone?