Should I?

The_Unnamed99The_Unnamed99 Member Posts: 43
My last post touched on my concerns with my personal project being illegal or something. A few of you have told me that I have nothing to worry about, because my project isn't used for profit, stealing any kind of characters copyrighted terms or anything else thats relevant, and is just a glorified art project. Should I post one or two of my characters so you guys know what I'm talking about? Also, who would be interested in me doing this, if this is safe?

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,260 ★★★★
    You may replied on your previous thread.
    I dont understand why so much worry to show your work if they're only images...

Do it here
  • The_Unnamed99The_Unnamed99 Member Posts: 43
    That's fair. My bad. I'll get some images.
    edited July 19

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited July 19
    Basically no different that what tons of other people have done as “proposed champs” here either in the main “Wishlist 3.0” thread, or their own individual posts.

(and agree, just should have continued in your other thread, where other people have already seen what you are asking/doing). Although none of your posts have an actual “meaningful” TITLE to them, that would allow someone to get a sense of what your post is actually about.
    So this is safe? Also, I apologize for making a new post. I wasn't sure if people would see anything now that the post isn't on the front of the discussion list. I'll be sure to reply in already made posts from now on