Original Character Concept #1: Steelwing

Just to inform, my characters are put into the combined format of MCOC and FTF (Forged to Fight). As such, my characters follow different class systems. Please let me know if I need to post characters that use just the MCOC format. Also, please let me know if these numbers are underwhelming. They're supposed to reflect 6 star numbers. Also also, does anyone know how to use italics and bolds here?

STEELWING ⚙️

STATS

Attack Rating: 2,321
Critical Chance: 20%
Critical Damage: 146
Armor Penetration: 0
Block Penetration: 0
Critical Resistance: 0
Armor Rating: 300
Block Proficiency: 2,000
Physical Resistance: 100
Energy Resistance: 100

SIGNATURE ABILITY

A.D.M
Activating his Automatic Defense Mechanism, Steelwing has a 50% chance to Auto-Block any Special Attack while below 65% Health

ABILITIES

Passive

Steelwings custom-made flight suit provides him with +300 Armor Rating, as well as immunity from Incinerate and Coldsnap.

Steelwings metal wings provide him +2,000 Block Proficiency. He uses these wings during his Medium Attacks, ignoring Thorns.

Upgrades

Every 15 seconds Steelwing will construct a passive upgrade for his equipment. Double tapping block will move to the next upgrade. The upgrades follow this order:

Gatling - The Scrap Gun now fires three bolts at a time instead of one. These bolts fly faster than normal and drain 2% Power from the opponent per hit. Disables the Shotgun upgrade

Heatseeker - The Mini Missile now tracks the enemy. This also ignores 50% of Evade. Disables the Triple Missile upgrade

Shotgun - The Scrap Gun now deals 25% more damage, inflicting a 10% Suppression debuff for 6 seconds. Max Stacks 6. Disables the Gatling upgrade

Triple Missile - The Mini Missile now turns into 3 missiles, dealing +25% damage and fly faster than normal. Disables the Heatseeker upgrade

If Steelwing gets hit by an opponent with 3 unique buffs, an upgrade is destroyed.

Scrap Gun

Steelwings Scrap Gun fires bolts and screws, dealing Physical damage and granting the opponent 0 power.

Mini Missile

Steelwings Heavy Attack fires a small missile that deals Physical damage and inflicts a Breach debuff for 7 seconds

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Scrap Storm
Steelwing flys into the air, sending a wave of air before firing his Scrap Gun. The first hit of this attack is Physical, and grants 0 power.

Mini Barrage
Steelwing drives forward into the opponent, then firing missiles upon the discombobulated enemy

Metal Bird of Prey
Steelwing releases some suppressing fire, launching the opponent into the air and smacking them down with his wings, before firing a missile and descending upon his foe. Inflict a Cowardice debuff, reducing the damage of Special Attacks by 50%.

BIO

Silver was born an orphan, discarded by his parents because of his genetic defect, his lack of wings. He grew up in the scrapyard near his town, watching from discarded TV's as the local heroes saved the day, including one older Echo. He wanted to be like them, he wanted to be a hero. He explored the scrapyard and slowly learned the ways of mechanics, through his bright mind and the many thrown out machines he saw. Eventually he made himself a pair of mechanical wings, and some blasters to boot. With the help of Echo and other heroes, he became an underdog, and a symbol to many, that anything is possible

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,050 ★★★★★
    Falcon 2.0?
  • The_Unnamed99The_Unnamed99 Member Posts: 43
    edited July 19
    Yep 🤣 Tech Falcon.
    Before anyone says, I just noticed that there's nothing saying the damage of attacks. That's my fault.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,050 ★★★★★

Yep 🤣 Tech Falcon.

We have Cap Sam Wilson

Anyways, good concept.
    Thank you! I'm gonna post another concept.