Rank Down Ticket

M_R1_NM_R1_N Member Posts: 4
When Kabam give general rank down ticket for *6 every day or weekly or monthly, cause many hero *6 double with *7

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    No they very rarely give
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,063 ★★★★★
    Who do you need to rank down?
  • M_R1_NM_R1_N Member Posts: 4
    EdisonLaw said:

Many hero double with seven star, so i want rank down it, bro
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,063 ★★★★★
    M_R1_N said:

EdisonLaw said:

Then just use the 6 star until you don't need it
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    I need a rank down ticket for my 7* r3 prowler honestly
    PRAYING he magically gets a tune down(even tho he's not good enough for one) like shocker did and everyone gets a rank down ticket
    Can't believe I took him over guardian
  • TJ107TJ107 Member Posts: 93
    JAYIRI said:

PRAYING he magically gets a tune down(even tho he's not good enough for one) like shocker did and everyone gets a rank down ticket

Prowler's really good champ, I like using Prowler more than Guardian.
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    M_R1_N said:

EdisonLaw said:

Not happening
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    M_R1_N said:

EdisonLaw said:

Nah this is so low if anything I learned is all this champion can be use stil and there is a lot of points in arena even if you don’t do arena you might do in in a far far future
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

Yea the thing is you won’t get a rank down ticket for prowlers regardless of a tune down or anything.
    TJ107 said:

JAYIRI said:

He's disappointing in comparison and considering what he was designed to be used for
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

Or you can hope for tune up to prowler. I mean he need few changes and high sig to be good.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,206 ★★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

TJ107 said:

JAYIRI said:

He's disappointing in comparison and considering what he was designed to be used for
    While I agree he could use just a smidgen of a tune up. I don't think you're using him right if this is your consensus
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian

JAYIRI said:

Or you can hope for tune up to prowler. I mean he need few changes and high sig to be good.
    Idk, my r3 prowler destroys unduped. He is a very solid champion if played correctly.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

Morale of the story: Test champions before you rank them!!
    edited July 27
    ahmynuts said:

JAYIRI said:

TJ107 said:

JAYIRI said:

While I agree he could use just a smidgen of a tune up. I don't think you're using him right if this is your consensus
    I'm using him correctly. He's really not hard to use. He just isn't a great damage dealer which is the only thing he was made for. No champion released this year has been "GREAT" offensively anyways. And I made a huge mistake taking him up honestly (it was my mistake and I'm taking full accountability for it). He's the best damage dealer released this year tho but they've all been weak compared to champions we got before. And considering my other option was "AWAKENED" guardian he's not good enough.
    Unawakened he's a lil disappointing

JAYIRI said:

Morale of the story: Test champions before you rank them!!
    Indeed. I really just watched a couple videos on YouTube when I pulled him and was seeing "DECENT" results and just went with it. After I realized I made a mistake I went back and discovered every video had him AWAKENED and no video was playing him as a 7* unawakened. He was also my valiant gem and the super event was ending soon so I had to make the decision quickly so I could get the last day of valiant rewards.
    Definitely a huge mistake on my part