Full Page of Discussions and no mod comments

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
I’m not saying all are meaningful or deserve a response, but I’ve never seen it like this.

It seems since the departure of Miike and Jax, the forums are dead in terms of responses and communication.

What’s going on? Is anyone there!?

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★★
    Feeling the same
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    Forums are boring ever since jax's departure.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    Is this going to be a thing now? Right up there with "where are BG rewards" 10 minutes after the season ends.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,118 ★★★★★
    edited July 24
    @KabamDORK is still around though
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    You can say that again
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    Yeah, i feel the same
    EdisonLaw said:

Is this going to be a thing now? Right up there with "where are BG rewards" 10 minutes after the season ends.

No this has been happening since both Miike and Jax’s departure
    Yes?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★

They are still doing that, but in discord. Much better than the forum as the information goes out directly to everyone’s notification and thus eliminating the need to be in the forum to reload the page just to see any new informations from KABAM. Be part of the discord! No need to wither your time in forum ever again.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    Maybe the full page of discussions are not worth their time.
    I mean for a few days its been full of "Bring the super event back" posts...when they clearily said it was a trial period.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★

BG rewards when?

BG rewards when?
    After 5 fights.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,575 ★★★★★
    They do respond to some posts. Your kinda forgetting that they've been having issues with the moderator tag appearing and the text color being white.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    I meant the forum is broken can’t se if a mod has communicated that’s why it felt there not anything but there is
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

@KabamDORK is still around though

On discord, sure. Was there even an announcement here about the AW issues?
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Same it seems there is no one looking at our requests here...
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

There shouldn’t be a requirement to join the discord if we want communication. Thats what the forum has existed for for YEARS. I’ve been semi active on the forums since October 2022, and it’s been a great line of info.

Remember the Trello board? And how inconvenient it was to get to it instead of just posting updates on the game forum? That’s how I feel about the discord.

Not to mention the amount of toxicity and drama that will no doubt happen in a server of that size. I’ve seen many screenshots of people saying terrible things about Kabam’s CM’s in the discord.

The discord is a great option for those who want it, but for those of us who prefer the forum, we shouldn’t have to make that choice. We should just have two lines of communication and allow the player base to choose what works best for them.

Jinx

I meant the forum does have a problem showing when there ben a mods in it so you might not see it either but I do think discord is the better one for my perspective also u can just be a part of new no one is saying you hav to type to anyone. Again my personal opinion
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 144
    It's SDCC this weekend. I would imagine they're getting ready for that. They have a ferris wheel to run 🤷
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Yeah, i don’t think this is indispensable to have mods be constantly active but the activeness when miike/jax was around did build a strong company to consumer relationship. While crashed is doing his best and dork settling into the role, the communication the last couple of days have felt stale.

Don’t get me wrong, i fully understand there could be several factors that are being presented causing more slower responses, like the post above said, SDCC is coming up so i’d assume the community management team have their hands full or maybe other aspects. I just hope at some point the forum can go back to how it felt a year ago at least.

Kinda. Is there another place for mcoc talk besides the forums and reddit?

It's SDCC this weekend. I would imagine they're getting ready for that. They have a ferris wheel to run 🤷

I wonder if there’s gonna be another “Beat the Boss” challenge, I miss those
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,575 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Kinda. Is there another place for mcoc talk besides the forums and reddit?
    Discord
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,026 ★★★★★
    edited July 25
    After Miike and Jax left, forums and communications have went down on slippery slop,
    Like there's no incentive anymore, miss them both a lot.

Think people are leaving, both from game team and players.