so we have arrived back at defenders not throwing specials anymore can we please fix this garbage AI

tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
playing battlegrounds and hulkling usually freely throws his sp2 but not anymore gotta dex 8 times get hit and lose. you guys have made this game miserable with all the AI manipulations and im afriad theres no fixing it. kabam has destroyed this game

Comments

• TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    Yeah happened to me just now too. But for me it's thing. He kept his sp2 for a whole minute a **** minute man. I tried everything to bait it. Hit his block, dex his basic attacks, even not holding block. But he just kept it for a whole damn minute.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    edited July 26
    Titania’s SP3 is instant defender special bait. They throw it the second the SP3 animation finishes lol. I don’t like using her in Battlegrounds anymore because of how useless her SP3 has gotten.

It’s honestly amazing how trash the AI has gotten in this game. It will literally do the opposite of what your champs kit is supposed to make them do. Have a ton of power stings on a defender? They will hold the special until the second after the power sting goes away. Have an indestructible buff? No way they throw a SP3 until that buff expires. It’s predictable in how bad it is.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Did we ever get any acknowledgment on it being 'broken' besides Kabam saying they'd look into it. I would really like a fully functional Titania since I just ranked her lol.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★
    DocWest said:

Titania’s SP3 is instant defender special bait. They throw it the second the SP3 animation finishes lol. I don’t like using her in Battlegrounds anymore because of how useless her SP3 has gotten.

It’s honestly amazing how trash the AI has gotten in this game. It will literally do the opposite of what your champs kit is supposed to make them do. Have a ton of power stings on a defender? They will hold the special until the second after the power sting goes away. Have an indestructible buff? No way they throw a SP3 until that buff expires. It’s predictable in how bad it is.

I have created a thread about Titania bug or silent neff but they still haven’t responded anything
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★
    "We're trying man 😭" -Kabam employees
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

"We're trying man 😭" -Kabam employees

Looks like this time they’re really lack of manpower lol. I doubt this game could exist until the end of next year