About Alliance War...

CavemanOOGCavemanOOG Member Posts: 31
So I compared war rewards with other game modes and came to the conclusion that war is basically the lowest reward game mode. My ally gets about Gold 3 every 6 weeks, plus a sprinkling of shards from individual wars and the solo event.

I took a 10 month break from the game, partially due to feeling that the in-game rewards are lagging too far behind. We now have the gauntlet thing and objective that makes doing the monthly event quest a lot more rewarding. We now have Raids which was a huge rewards bump for AQ (although I wish it was less random on the rewards). Battleground rewards could use T4A in there but besides that the bg store feels good. Arena is still good for grinding units. And then... we have war sitting there with 2018 looking rewards. For the amount of time between season rewards and the effort put in, the rewards are a joke. Master 1 rewards sure look nice but they're probably not worth the resources that requires either.

Does anyone else feel this way? Why are war rewards so far behind the current state of the game? Is war only supposed to be for Cavaliers?