Superior Iron Man Animation Change

kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
Shouldn't superior iron man also get an animation change? It's the as Iron Patriot

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    I would have liked new animations, but sometimes keeping the old animations brings back the nostalgia of older champions.
  • The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Member Posts: 97
    I was hoping for a Superior Iron Man without the mask. Tony it's been in the contest since the beginning and we haven't even seen his face. But it's alright, at least he's getting a buff. Cyclops it's next
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★

I was hoping for a Superior Iron Man without the mask. Tony it's been in the contest since the beginning and we haven't even seen his face. But it's alright, at least he's getting a buff. Cyclops it's next

Or Dr Strange🤷‍♂️
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    Y’all could have at least made him a float / hover flying character as iron man should be, all the other animations can be the same
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Hopefully he will get new animations down the line?
    Old ones are slow, clunky and stiff

So, let me get this straight. Almost everyone I've seen is okay with Hulk's animations. It's the same pre-buff. But not Superior Iron Man. Idk what you guys are looking for from the design team. To quote @Daddylonglegs93, the art team's time doesn't grow on trees. From personal experience, it takes a very, very long time to make new animations for any character, and i focused on NPC animations. User-input based animations are harder.

Also, we have to realize that showed us 3 new animations on stream: Beta Ray William, Shathra and Enchantress. We're seeing two new champs and the animation of another, after a massive power change at Kabam, what with Jax and Mike leaving.

Maybe because Hulk's animations suit him? He was so bad that no one used him pre buff for more than 2 times
    But fact that old ironman, superior ironman and Ultron had same animations, people are just fed up with them. (Also remember, many OG champs share same animations, superior ironman is one of them)

To be honest if team wanted they could've just focused on showcasing Beta ray, enchantress and SupIron, instead of also trying to highlight shathra and not pushing her for next month.

Now we got completely new hero with same clunky animations.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 407 ★★
    @PT_99 would you rather dex SupIron's sp1 and 2 or Onslaughts?

@PT_99 would you rather dex SupIron's sp1 and 2 or Onslaughts?

Onslaught sp1 is easy to dex, he just needs recovery animation to easily punish.

But good to know you'd rather have 8 year old animations than overhaul because "Hard to dex" 😢
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★

So, let me get this straight. Almost everyone I've seen is okay with Hulk's animations. It's the same pre-buff. But not Superior Iron Man. Idk what you guys are looking for from the design team. To quote @Daddylonglegs93, the art team's time doesn't grow on trees. From personal experience, it takes a very, very long time to make new animations for any character, and i focused on NPC animations. User-input based animations are harder.

Also, we have to realize that showed us 3 new animations on stream: Beta Ray William, Shathra and Enchantress. We're seeing two new champs and the animation of another, after a massive power change at Kabam, what with Jax and Mike leaving.

Hulk already had an animation change pre buff. Old Hulk animations were basically copy paste of every big guy, Juggernaut Hulk and abom all had the same specials and combos iirc atone point.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    No I think he's fine as he is plus he is an offense based champion. Adding new animations doesn't really matter.

No I think he's fine as he is plus he is an offense based champion. Adding new animations doesn't really matter.

That's really why it matters, are you serious?
    If he's offense only then that means players will be using him a lot.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    Also his generic uppercut animation for the heavy attack is the same gripe I’ve got with Hulkbuster, you need to heavy counter as part of the kit but the animation whiffs all the time, could have given him civil warriors heavy or anything else that has reach
    edited August 4
    PT_99 said:

Here is his spotlight posted by DLL and also here is his buffed spotlight he is 5/5 damage
    https://youtu.be/Ax4x2koOFRY?feature=shared

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/champion-spotlight-superior-iron-man/
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    SIM has animations?

PT_99 said:

Here is his spotlight posted by DLL and also here is his buffed spotlight he is 5/5 damage

Random ahh reply
    But I've stopped believing these "5/5 damage" things after that Sable condition, she's literally still crying.
    edited August 4
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Random ahh reply
    But I've stopped believing these "5/5 damage" things after that Sable condition, she's literally still crying.
    he will definitely be better than silver sable plus this is an overhaul. I am eagerly waiting for the next update so I can use the saga gem on him.