Which one of these champs should I prioritise?

DoomDNutzDoomDNutz Member Posts: 19
Seeing as how I’ve mostly used champs I like who should I focus on?

Comments

• HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Doctor Doom, Photon, Archangel (try and awaken him with an awakening gem), Hulkling (try and awaken him and us sig stones on him as well), Iron Man, Corvus Glaive, Omega Sentinel, Nightcrawler, Captain Marvel, and King Groot are all great and will help you for different reasons.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Doom, Hulkling, AA in that order.
  • DoomDNutzDoomDNutz Member Posts: 19
    Doesn’t doom need awakening?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    DoomDNutz said:

No
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    6* captain marvel, black widow Claire voyant, and maybe photon should be your first priority.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    DoomDNutz said:

He doesn't need it, but max sig can let you cheese certain nodes, basically anything that gives them a buff when you hit them or knock them down.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Keep using champs you like, that makes the game fun. But that 6* photon is awesome, I’d rank her up. Great dual threat champ.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    6*s have become more commonly available now with 7*s out. I would focus on Black Widow Clairvoyant and Photon first. They are fine unawakened and very versatile attackers to help in quests.

You need some other diversity to inprove your roster:
    1. Archangel: awaken him first
    2. Hulkling
    3. Warlock
    4. Doom
    5. Spider Ham

That is a pretty good team to work with as your core. You are missing a skill attacker and if you dont get one or get stuck, then Black Panther and Attuma can be considered. Black Panther will get outdated quite fast when you get better slill champs and Attuma will mostly be used on defense, so it is up to you.